Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul is no longer an exhibition match

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Mike is about to get knocked out and give this white boy all of the props for being one of his hardest matches…

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Yeah I don't see this going how I wish it would go

Tyson looked better in this bullshyt than Jake ever has :mjlol:

Yall been watching Jake fight nikkas that don’t/can’t box for so long, he got some of yall fooled.

Mike was even high af in this shyt.

Only real advantage has is that Mike is 60. Mike is faster still, stronger still, better technique still… Jake ducked a lot of real younger boxers too… not even champions, nikkas with 10 or less fights. nikkas that really wanted to punch his face to the back of his skull but their names weren’t “BIG” enough

If Mike is taking this more serious than he did against Roy (which he pulled his punches), then he has a pretty decent shot

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
yeah this is rigged Paul wins Tyson is gonna give him credibility smh

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
That's what they WANT you to do, bruh ...

I don't trust it ..

:patrice:

I just can't see Tyson taking a dive for no whiteboy. Tyson will never forget how the white media portrayed him during his rape trial.Taking a dive would be the ultimate sell out move and I just can't see Tyson giving that to the same white media that once crucified him at his lowest moment.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I just can't see Tyson taking a dive for no whiteboy. Tyson will never forget how the white media portrayed him during his rape trial.Taking a dive would be the ultimate sell out move and I just can't see Tyson giving that to the same white media that once crucified him at his lowest moment.
:yeshrug:
Man, honestly I don't know WHAT the play is..all I know is Sports betting is bigger than ever, and Boxing BEEN rigged..

I don't even like boxing, but I'm interested to see what the Angle is .

I do know this is play play...ain't no way a white YouTuber is fighting Mike Tyson for REAL!

:russ: