Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul is no longer an exhibition match

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:francis:
If Mike don't show out, I swear to Anubis. I still maintain this is nothing more than a propoganda exhibit to add to the fugazi legitimate boxer clout this Paul clown been trying to pimp since he started this shyt. This idiot knows he can never hang with the current journeymen much less the amateurs his age/weight class and the list of dubious opponents he's taken on trying to prove this is very telling.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

mike-tyson-punch-out.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He's never been in a real match tho
He’s been in one or two legit ones

First one he lost against Fury brother

Second one looked like a cat that does mma but dipped out of boxing for awhile… like 2 years inactive and def not Mike skill wise or anything. I think he had like 10 fights at a lower weight

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Tyson wins by knockout in round 1 or loses by tko due to pulling a hamstring and being unable to continue fighting

Last edited:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Man I want Mike to win but bruh pushing 60 man. I'd hate to see him get that Nate Robinson treatment (also hate Nate had to go through that).

No way Mike goes out like Nate even at his age. Nate only had a rep of having hands, Mike is an ex heavyweight champ. And that boxing muscle memory never leaves.

(The video title is cap, older boxer was in his 60's not his 80's)