Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul is no longer an exhibition match

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He’s been in one or two legit ones

First one he lost against Fury brother

Second one looked like a cat that does mma but dipped out of boxing for awhile… like 2 years inactive and def not Mike skill wise or anything. I think he had like 10 fights at a lower weight
Okay thanks

Well I'll say this. If he can run and dodge the first 2 rds, he can have a chance to win. I think Mike will be gassed after that.
But Mike can knock him out otherwise

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No way Mike goes out like Nate even at his age. Nate only had a rep of having hands, Mike is an ex heavyweight champ. And that boxing muscle memory never leaves.

(The video title is cap, older boxer was in his 60's not his 80's)

Don't bother telling thecoli chicken littles that George Foreman was 45 years old when he knocked out 26 year old Michael Moorer for the heavyweight championship. Foreman didn't retire until he was almost 49 years old, but he was still fighting real boxers. Paul is not a real boxer, which is a problem because Tyson still has a little speed and a lot of power. If Paul decides to actually box rather than run he is going to get tuned up.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bad-boys2-action.gif

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
How is it a professional fight when it's not sanctioned by one of the federations? Legit asking a question here.