Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
crazy how retarded ppl is these days....idk if its been this way or social media just expose it.

From twitter to instagram you got dummies thinkin its Keef in the pic with the pipe and chain...I mean yea he posted it but nikkas dont got common sense no more?

then I seen anotha nikka say "Migos finally got his ass robbed" with a picture of Offset :wtb:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
nikkas cant talk shyt in hiphop no more:comeon:...Im definitely blamin the damn haters if nikkas die cuz nikkas caught feelings over the bolded:mjlol:...it better be about some money or beef,anything else is:scust:

It ain't so much about envy but more so about the fact that there are hungry ass wolves out there who look at these rappin ass flexin nikkas as food. Plain and simple. By all means flash if you got the cash but you'd better be ready to hold it down or move around. :manny:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
nikkas cant talk shyt in hiphop no more:comeon:...Im definitely blamin the damn haters if nikkas die cuz nikkas caught feelings over the bolded:mjlol:...it better be about some money or beef,anything else is:scust:

Speaking of Jealousy tracks . Here's a throwback lol

fukk you and yo' jealousy
'cause nikkas always talkin' the shyt about me rappin'
Talk behind my back but don't really know what's happenin'
Poppin' at the lips but ain't really sayin nothin'
Mad 'cause I got up, got out, got somethin' :blessed:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lmfao, real shyt when I saw a little bit of the thread title on the main page I guessed that this happened in DC. Rappers used to stay gettin hemmed up in da city I don't think that shyt really went away like that just not as common, only Scarface, Pac, and C-Murder ain't been fukked with as far as I know.

Can't call it on Pac & C...

Most rap-a-lot affilated dudes would be good out here in all parts of the city.

Yuk had a pass last time i checked...

Pat (Project) good too

The rest of these rap nikkas.................

These PCP filled lil dustballs gonna player hate...

The thing is...shyt coulda went down back in the day and you woulda heard nothing about it because of the lack of social media...worldstar...and hood dvds

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It ain't so much about envy but more so about the fact that there are hungry ass wolves out there who look at these rappin ass flexin nikkas as food. Plain and simple. By all means flash if you got the cash but you'd better be ready to hold it down or move around. :manny:

Thats different,if u robbin rappers cuz you know they got money due to they flexing thats about money.....if you robbin cuz you dont like the fact nikkas is flashy and arrogant,that mean u let a nikka turn u into a hater:scust:...or u a struggling rapper trying to get on with publicity stunts out the 2005 handbook.:heh:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Thats different,if u robbin rappers cuz you know they got money due to they flexing thats about money.....if you robbin cuz you dont like the fact nikkas is flashy and arrogant,that mean u let a nikka turn u into a hater:scust:...or u a struggling rapper trying to get on with publicity stunts out the 2005 handbook.:heh:
Jackboys will go after anyone flashy with money. They'll definitely go after rappers because most of em are easy licks. Like the saying goes "the nails that stick out the most are the first ones hammered"

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went Down like this
images

bully-beatdown.jpg

Bully-with-the-chain.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
it ain't "hate"..

It's reactionary.. these kids think they tough.. they gonna get tested..

don't know why folks acting surprised.. these the same kids who stomped a man out on tape, was getting shot at on the highway and other random fukkery..

I blame the fact that fans don't like rappers being "regular" people like Cole or Kendrick. Rappers that humble themselves (Common, Nas, etc.) ain't gonna get tested often. Only the ones that are on that other rah rah shyt do so to impress people that they will never meet.

Rap about the bricks you touched, how much more bread you have than the next nicca and how you got every niccas girl wanting to f*ck you and beef with certified Chicago lunatics and blame "the haters" when a nicca got a Glock with a clip extention pressed against your head. All three of them niccas will be lucky to be alive a year from now.

They beefing like Fif in his prime without the security :skip: