Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I heard they was performing fight night when it went down :mjlol:
B2kcqRvIUAA9RXw.jpg

This the dude that allegedly took dude chain
8Asj29y.png

10691671_878282085523727_1649835885_n.jpg
keef is deep out here in dc... his connection with fat trel, slutty boyz, midieast got it like a second home for him out here... and if you know trel people, they crazy as fukk too... migos should have known that before going to the "come get robbed" strip club... i mean shyt.. they JUST opened back up from some fukkery

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
keef is deep out here in dc... his connection with fat trel, slutty boyz, midieast got it like a second home for him out here... and if you know trel people, they crazy as fukk too... migos should have known that before going to the "come get robbed" strip club... i mean shyt.. they JUST opened back up from some fukkery
Didnt keef n em get shot at in DC..STOP IT

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
didn't them glizzy gang nikkas have a shootout with them a few years back?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Yeah we don't know how it happened for one thing and the other thing it gotta be completely different when you famous:heh:....For me nikkas actin extra friendly and shyt would have me like "Okay what these nikkas up to:rudy:" and have my guards up...with rappers nikkas is friendly all the time just cuz they want a favor or cuz they fans:manny:....nikkas staring at you like :demonic:is usally a sign to get ya guards up:dahell:....when you a rapper its a sea of nikkas lookin at you like that cuz EVERYBODY staring at you and watching:win:....after you see these things 1000 times and nothing bad happens nikkas bound to let they guards down and get caught slipping.:manny:
a lot of y'all are wrong in this thread

not everything you said so my apologies... but that last part... and most other nikkas saying... WHY WEAR CHAINS, YOU BOUND TO GET ROB, IT'S LIKE STEAK

no the fukk it's not... we have how many chain incidences?? i'd be surprised if nikkas could name 50... yet juelz santana got about 50 chains himself

i never heard of 90% of the rappers getting anything snatched... you know why... cause they are respected for one... they don't talk like super nikka for two... and they roll with a bunch of lunatic ass nikkas who would love to end your life for speaking wrong about them

you got baby walking around with 2 million dollar chains and another 200k in a bag and never been touched... jay, puff, dre, 50... all worth over 100 million... nothing been taken...

all these new rappers that are one and dones, but got a chain on... nothing.... all the rappers on worldstar.. .nothing

i can bet if you named your top 20 rappers, 15 of them probably never had nothing happen to them...

it's just like jail.. do you, mind your fukking business, and don't try and be super nikka, then nikkas won't fukk with you.. but come up in jail/the club/someone else's city, talking like you the big boss and super gangster and AIN'T NOBODY EVER GONNA ROB ME... well :manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
2pac was tried numerous times

Cmurder too
and every week a new rapper is performing at stadium and i never once heard of THEM getting robbed... i couldn't even go down the laundry list of rappers who come through dc and nothing goes wrong... like in my previous posts... these dudes had beef with someone who is connected there... and they made it a point to be super nikkas, baiting nikkas to try them

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
When? I especially wanna hear the C-Murder shyt. :usure:

robbed and shot in ny

got beat him up in oakland

Keith murray Fought pac in a club, (approached the whole death row dolo)

Some crips pressed him at a club,they pressed suge also

Cmurder and no limit had a lotta beef on the streets . nikkas always came at cmurder neck, thats part of the reason he in jail right now

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Rap about the bricks you touched, how much more bread you have than the next nicca and how you got every niccas girl wanting to f*ck you and beef with certified Chicago lunatics and blame "the haters" when a nicca got a Glock with a clip extention pressed against your head. All three of them niccas will be lucky to be alive a year from now.
Who had a glock against they head:wtf:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Didnt keef n em get shot at in DC..STOP IT
believe the internet storytales over people who actually live in area brehs
So I woke up to see this on my twitter this morning along with several other tweets talking about the incident:

Thoughts?

EDIT: Sooooo, apparently it was Fat Trel & Friends that were (ALLEGEDLY) responsible (s/o to /u/cec_ill for the research):

https://twitter.com/FATSLUTTY_SB

Lil Reese went on to shed light behind an incident involving GBE and Shy Glizzy’s camp in Washington D.C. Reese alleged Blood Money fired at Shy Glizzy during Chief Keef’s scheduled “Finally Rich” tour appearance in the nation’s capital on June 30, 2012. - See more at: http://kollegekidd.com/news/lil-ree...hot-at-shy-glizzy-in-d-c#sthash.F0NogmGB.dpuf
There is no love lost between Chiraq rapper Chief Keef and Washington DC rapper Shy Glizzy. The two artists have long traded barbs via Twitter.

Shy Glizzy recently messaged Chief Keef on Twitter, writing, “who made that bus glo up?”

Sosa responded, writing, “Who shot The Stadium up Doe? That shyt Should be In DC History #GLOGANG.” - See more at: http://kollegekidd.com/news/chief-k...-gang-shot-up-dc-stadium#sthash.4DvFl4Dt.dpuf

try to hip y'all to some knowledge on the whole situation, after 3 pages of hearsay and nonsense... and you tell me to cut it out

like i said certain people are deep out here... if another rapper can come to your city... and beef with a rapper from your city... IN YOUR CITY... then he either nutty and lucky... or got a team behind him from the same city that backs him

where you think keef got respect with the tec from... that was trels shyt before he ever got famous

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
and it doesn't help matters any better , when you got Offset from the Migos being cosigned by his OG from the Gangsta Disciples....

That's the real crux of the issue...OG's on both sides not sitting these young dudes down and getting them to lay off the fukkery and just do the music and get the money

Aint that the cat from the Atl GD's going at Rick Ross video series on the right?

No keef started this nonsense, he thought offset dissed his child saying "diamonds white like kk"
:what:

Then ran to Twitter to pop off, migos clarified they weren't talking about his kid" Keef kept popping then migos made a diss song because they pretty much took the shine from all them Chicago kids
No one said that this has anything to do with Keef.

Ok, so I'm not up on hip hop much anymore, but is Migos one dude, or a group?
No one really seems to know.