Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Man there's a lot of haters outchea mane...ol crab in a barrel ass nikkas :scust:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yes there is time to take off a chain and put it in your pocket. You can sense when the bullshyt is about to go down. You can see it coming.
And there are plenty other times shyt pops off spur of the moment, especially when you're in places like that and you're a target. Your first thought is defending yourself , whether it's a fight or flight situation. Everything ain't no dramatic build up

Last edited:
Daps
Man there's a lot of haters outchea mane...ol crab in a barrel ass nikkas :scust:
it ain't "hate"..

It's reactionary.. these kids think they tough.. they gonna get tested..

don't know why folks acting surprised.. these the same kids who stomped a man out on tape, was getting shot at on the highway and other random fukkery..

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And there are plenty other times shyt pops off spur of the moment, especially when you're in places like that and you're a taffy. Your first thought is defending yourself , whether it's a fight or flight situation. Everything ain't no dramatic build up

Yeah we don't know how it happened for one thing and the other thing it gotta be completely different when you famous:heh:....For me nikkas actin extra friendly and shyt would have me like "Okay what these nikkas up to:rudy:" and have my guards up...with rappers nikkas is friendly all the time just cuz they want a favor or cuz they fans:manny:....nikkas staring at you like :demonic:is usally a sign to get ya guards up:dahell:....when you a rapper its a sea of nikkas lookin at you like that cuz EVERYBODY staring at you and watching:win:....after you see these things 1000 times and nothing bad happens nikkas bound to let they guards down and get caught slipping.:manny:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmfao, real shyt when I saw a little bit of the thread title on the main page I guessed that this happened in DC. Rappers used to stay gettin hemmed up in da city I don't think that shyt really went away like that just not as common, only Scarface, Pac, and C-Murder ain't been fukked with as far as I know.

:myman:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
dvm1k2.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rap about the bricks you touched, how much more bread you have than the next nicca and how you got every niccas girl wanting to f*ck you and beef with certified Chicago lunatics and blame "the haters" when a nicca got a Glock with a clip extention pressed against your head. All three of them niccas will be lucky to be alive a year from now.