Migos got their chain snatched in DC. (Developing Story)

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
This sh1t is corny... I wouldn't even rock jewelry if I was a rapper, it's like dangling a steak in front of hungry wolves and you have no intentions on letting them have it. On the flip side, that lil thin ass rope would pop if you're jumping up and down too much, let alone a fight. I'm not impressed, I could see if he ran down on them and made them drop it off but that didn't happen.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
This sh1t is corny... I wouldn't even rock jewelry if I was a rapper, it's like dangling a steak in front of hungry wolves and you have no intentions on letting them have it. On the flip side, that lil thin ass rope would pop if you're jumping up and down too much, let alone a fight. I'm not impressed, I could see if he ran down on them and made them drop it off but that didn't happen.
It's only dangling a steak when you talk like the toughest nikka on earth.

When it's time to fight all jewelry comes off and goes in pockets.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's only dangling a steak when you talk like the toughest nikka on earth.

When it's time to fight all jewelry comes off and goes in pockets.
Yea, because there is usually time to take off jewelry, pull your hair back, put Vaseline on your face, and pop a mentos before a fight :aicmon:

And this thirst of trying to make each city look hard on IG/twitter is corny as fukk. The internet got nikkas doing way too much

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No keef started this nonsense, he thought offset dissed his child saying "diamonds white like kk"
:what:

Then ran to Twitter to pop off, migos clarified they weren't talking about his kid" Keef kept popping then migos made a diss song because they pretty much took the shine from all them Chicago kids

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
That's the point it's like daring people to try and take it, see what happens

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yea, because there is usually time to take off jewelry, pull your hair back, put Vaseline on your face, and pop a mentos before a fight :aicmon:

And this thirst of trying to make each city look hard on IG/twitter is corny as fukk. The internet got nikkas doing way too much
Yes there is time to take off a chain and put it in your pocket. You can sense when the bullshyt is about to go down. You can see it coming.