Midnight Mass-Limited Series From the Creator of Haunting of Hill House/Bly Manor (Netflix)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
They got me with that harpoon Harry scene in the first episode. I’m digging this so far

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I don't know if I'm a fan of this dudes style. I watched Hill House and it felt more like One Trew Hill than a haunting. I know intrapersonal relationships and mental health/beliefs forming horror is his approach but it often felt like he was working really hard for some really medium shyt.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I don't know if I'm a fan of this dudes style. I watched Hill House and it felt more like One Trew Hill than a haunting. I know intrapersonal relationships and mental health/beliefs forming horror is his approach but it often felt like he was working really hard for some really medium shyt.

I mentioned I was watching this, and that he did the 'Hauntings' as well, and was asked if they were horror. I said, I guess, as that's what it's marketed as, but it's more thriller-ish to me. I thought it was fine. Thought the characters were good. The twists were pretty obvious, but it's hard to surprise me anymore.

Dude above mentioned he's curious what angle the crew writes from. I personally feel like, especially with Bev, that they're showing how you can twist words around to support any agenda, especially from the Bible. That chick literally had a verse to explain every bad thing that happened.

Anyways, the ending was kinda whatever other than

them leaving open whether the head vamp got away or not, possibly leaving open opportunities for a connecting show. I was also waiting for SOMEONE to think to dig lol, and it being her with her panic finally setting in, and it being too late was nice to see.

I'd give the series/season/whatever a 7/10