Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This Orc Ugol the Sniveler keeps popping up...throwing spears that kill me or the captain I am fighting, and then he just runs off before I can do anything :mjlol:

Dude did it 4 times today :mjlol:

Where the fukk is he coming from :mjlol:

I swear I be fighting and this happens out of nowhere

300-spear-pantheon.gif

Do orcs level up from killing other captain orcs? Cause he was a low level at first and he killed me once doing it but now all of a sudden he level 15 and I don't see how he can make that jump killing me one time :ohhh:

Or do orcs just go up in level as you progress through the game...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This Orc Ugol the Sniveler keeps popping up...throwing spears that kill me or the captain I am fighting, and then he just runs off before I can do anything :mjlol:

300-spear-pantheon.gif

Do orcs level up from killing other captain orcs? Cause he was a low level at first and he killed me once doing it but now all of a sudden he level 15 and I don't see how he can make that jump killing me one time :ohhh:

nope they def can jump high levels and even reach the same level u at if they kill u...thats why u gotta stay on ya toes one random spear from a scrub while u on last chance means more probs for u :ufdup:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

300-spear-pantheon.gif

Yo the system of revenge is so cool