BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
When can you posess captians/orcs to build up your army - I can only kill them

Also the tasks when you go back in time, so sick, the moves he can do
:banderas:

EDIT: Once you reach Act II, and make your way to the mission called The Fall, you’ll unlock the ability to dominate enemies, which allows you to make them your follower, forcing them to fight for you in battle.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Brehs...should I pay 60 for this now or wait?

If yall remember I was a BIGGG Shadow of Mordor fan.

I've been trying to be a bit more conservative but this shyt is calling me. I don't think I can wait until the Xbox One X...

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Brehs...should I pay 60 for this now or wait?

If yall remember I was a BIGGG Shadow of Mordor fan.

I've been trying to be a bit more conservative but this shyt is calling me. I don't think I can wait until the Xbox One X...
To keep it short, if you were a big fan of the first, I would say get it breh.

This has everything you loved from the first and more. I can understand why some will knock it cuz they feel things get redundant at times, but if you're like me and can be hella entertained just running around slaying orcs, then you should have no regrets :russ:. The game is just too fun. The attention to detail, the way the orcs can adapt to you and become smarter with time. Not to mention you can create a whole army of these dudes now for more fukkery. The combat is improved and flows much better than the first one imo. @Brief Keef can elaborate more cuz he's a bit deeper in the game than I currently am.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The loot crate system is convoluted and unnecessary in addition to the gear upgrades with all the gem nonsense

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I hate fighting those dudes with the shields, especially if their captains you can only jump over them and hit them from behind but sometimes they level up during the fight and you cant jump over them anymore

Get full Might then hit Square and X at the same time for the 360, unblockable stun.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
So I was ambushed from behind by this ugly piece of work while trying to get my stealth on :damn::huhldup:

jGpkzz6.jpg

Had to put an arrow in his head and put him in the ground where he belongs with the quickness :scust:

122QcNA.jpg

Also honorable mention...

iszDdwx.jpg

This dude came back after that L looking like that. Forgot what the fukk I even did to him :russ: