Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
This one bum managed to get the last hit on me in an orc swarm and got promoted. He was talking some shyt to me that I didn't catch, but then was he like :ohhh: Wait...that rhymes!!:gladbron:. Then this dude gets promoted and has "the Poet" next to his name now. He even leaves scrolls behind when your investigating him on a hunt :mjlol:

Also I started on Normal but shyt was way too easy so I bumped it to Nemesis. :dahell: I don't see much of a difference but I'm still exploring the first area. I have been dying a lil more tho lol.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Had a 10 minute fight that ended in an epic drop after I finished him off with just a tiny bit of health left.

fakkit ass ghul jumps out of nowhere and swipes at me one time deading me on sight.

:jimmyplease:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This one bum managed to get the last hit on me in an orc swarm and got promoted. He was talking some shyt to me that I didn't catch, but then was he like :ohhh: Wait...that rhymes!!:gladbron:. Then this dude gets promoted and has "the Poet" next to his name now. He even leaves scrolls behind when your investigating him on a hunt :mjlol:

Also I started on Normal but shyt was way too easy so I bumped it to Nemesis. :dahell: I don't see much of a difference but I'm still exploring the first area. I have been dying a lil more tho lol.
nah the difficulty is much more noticeable wait till drakes and shyt start coming in the mix...i just started act 2 act 1 is long as fukk...now i can control orc's so this shyt bout to get real now...act 1 was basically just a whole tutorial...did u fight the 6 suaron lookin cats yet ?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
nah the difficulty is much more noticeable wait till drakes and shyt start coming in the mix...i just started act 2 act 1 is long as fukk...now i can control orc's so this shyt bout to get real now...act 1 was basically just a whole tutorial...did u fight the 6 suaron lookin cats yet ?
Nah not yet. I been just fukking with the orcs in the first area and leveling up. I'm gonna progress more with the story later today.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
The first time I experienced a ambush I was about to kill a captain I was running up on dude and then out of nowhere this dude tackled me! I was like what the fukk???!!!

I also had one of the palace guards save my life, dude was coming for the kill shot so I was waiting to press the button I seen this sword come outta nowhere and the dudes head flew off in slow motion then this dude helps me up I was like:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:.................:salute:

I hate when you get to the overlord and you can't bring in the dudes who helped you take over the fortress but this overlord b*stard has a endless supply of henchmen like he got a "sweatshop" in the back producing them mofo's

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
what if u brand one of the brothers and send him on a mission to kill his bro :krs: and then he acts like he's gonna go thru with it and turn on u then he cuts a promo like "MANSWINE !! U THOUGHT ID TURN ON ME BROTHA...BLOOD IS THICKER THAN YE SKULL I TELL YA !!!" :mjlol:
happened to me last night of course the promo was different.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
For anyone waiting to play this on the Xbox 1x, like me:

SOW-4K-FAQ_17x11_xbox1_R9_X1_ENG.jpg

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The first time I experienced a ambush I was about to kill a captain I was running up on dude and then out of nowhere this dude tackled me! I was like what the fukk???!!!

I also had one of the palace guards save my life, dude was coming for the kill shot so I was waiting to press the button I seen this sword come outta nowhere and the dudes head flew off in slow motion then this dude helps me up I was like:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:.................:salute:

I hate when you get to the overlord and you can't bring in the dudes who helped you take over the fortress but this overlord b*stard has a endless supply of henchmen like he got a "sweatshop" in the back producing them mofo's
of course not that would make it too easy its 1v1 well not really but its more epic that way...

i shamed a dude he came back and he had my hand mark on his face :russ: but he wasnt trippin tho cuz it made him stronger so we goin at it i get get him down to broken then i brand him now he on my squad i sent him on one infiltration mission and he killed the overlord's warchief in the pit :shaq:

then i went after this captains body guard who is a body guard to the 2nd warchief of the overload so i work my way there then outta nowhere this dude comes out the cut and ambushes my body guard has him in a headlike :gladbron: he was like "manswine we dont tolerate traitors around here !!!" so then he stabs my body guard right after he cut his promo then instantly put my body guard in danger status so i had to revive him so he wouldnt die so after we make quick work of duke...mind u this not even the dude we was targeting...so after that we go after or original target my body guard kills this nikka...i gave my body guard a flame weapon and this nikka just lights everybody and everything on fire :russ: so after that we go after the main captain to the warchief...he's level 20 he got a gang of goons with him but it wasnt hard since my body guard has a flame weapon he controlled the mobs with ease and it helped with the captain too...so after like 45 seconds finally got the captain to broken i shamed his ass then he ran away :blessed:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
of course not that would make it too easy its 1v1 well not really but its more epic that way...

i shamed a dude he came back and he had my hand mark on his face :russ: but he wasnt trippin tho cuz it made him stronger so we goin at it i get get him down to broken then i brand him now he on my squad i sent him on one infiltration mission and he killed the overlord's warchief in the pit :shaq:

then i went after this captains body guard who is a body guard to the 2nd warchief of the overload so i work my way there then outta nowhere this dude comes out the cut and ambushes my body guard has him in a headlike :gladbron: he was like "manswine we dont tolerate traitors around here !!!" so then he stabs my body guard right after he cut his promo then instantly put my body guard in danger status so i had to revive him so he wouldnt die so after we make quick work of duke...mind u this not even the dude we was targeting...so after that we go after or original target my body guard kills this nikka...i gave my body guard a flame weapon and this nikka just lights everybody and everything on fire :russ: so after that we go after the main captain to the warchief...he's level 20 he got a gang of goons with him but it wasnt hard since my body guard has a flame weapon he controlled the mobs with ease and it helped with the captain too...so after like 45 seconds finally got the captain to broken i shamed his ass then he ran away :blessed:
You can supply the squad with weapons to hand out fades?!:gladbron::ooh::krs::damn::banderas: