Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Anyone else dealing with input lag on the PS4? my counters are like a half second late, really annoying.
Also this game hurts my forearm with how much mashing I have to do, it's ridiculous

No input lag, but yeah.....my right thumb knuckle is getting sore

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
smh man it looks like i aint learn shyt from the first game i already got these nikkas leveling up on man...granted it is on the hardest difficulty and i should be playing smarter..
granted after the first few missions i started tryna kill caps and warchiefs and im only level 6 so thats another mistake in itself.....but yo i swear on everything this one nikka cake thru a fukkn wall like yall ever seen the crossroads by bone thugs where the devil nikka just went thru the glass and picked up the baby ? and everybody was like :wtf: ? it happened just like that then started talkin that cash shyt then the nikka INSTA killed me...dude was only level 6...idk if it was a glitch but that shyt was wild
If a cap or warchief a few levels or so above me, I ain't steppin to him unless I got some intel. Never know what to expect at times, not to mention this game seems to have more dudes running up on you on some sneak shyt lol. I was ambushed by like 3 dudes one by one (couple when I was on rooftops :wtf:) trying to get to this one captain who bolted as soon as I got to him lol. As far as that one level 6 dude, sounds like you just got unlucky:mjlol:

Anyone else dealing with input lag on the PS4? my counters are like a half second late, really annoying.
Also this game hurts my forearm with how much mashing I have to do, it's ridiculous
Only input issues i'm facing is the draining shyt when you hold O. For some reason I would start draining and then my dude would stop randomly. I think it's prob just me needing to get used to the controls.

:russ:Also that same dude came at me a fourth time. Executed breh this time but just chopped an arm off. He'll prob be back :martin:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
If a cap or warchief a few levels or so above me, I ain't steppin to him unless I got some intel. Never know what to expect at times, not to mention this game seems to have more dudes running up on you on some sneak shyt lol. I was ambushed by like 3 dudes one by one (couple when I was on rooftops :wtf:) trying to get to this one captain who bolted as soon as I got to him lol. As far as that one level 6 dude, sounds like you just got unlucky:mjlol:

Only input issues i'm facing is the draining shyt when you hold O. For some reason I would start draining and then my dude would stop randomly. I think it's prob just me needing to get used to the controls.

:russ:Also that same dude came at me a fourth time. Executed breh this time but just chopped an arm off. He'll prob be back :martin:
yeah you're about the abush thing its happened to me at least 5 times and the dudes that cheat death...man this one dude that had killed me ran up on me talkin crazy so we gettin this nikka vanishes in thin air pops back up we start fighting again...soi vault over this fool he gets enraged so im like wtf is this nikka mad about then come to find out he gets enraged by ppl vaulting over him :russ:

i also was fighting this one dude for like 30 min he killed me alot so he got as strong as level 18 but i killed him...best thing to do when fighting a warchief is summoning your guards..so yall can jump his ass

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Did you guys get the gift for preordering?
Its a sick shadow of war can opener in the shape of a weapon & its quite heavy

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Did you guys get the gift for preordering?
Its a sick shadow of war can opener in the shape of a weapon & its quite heavy

I think that wast the Gamestop pre-order. I got a ring.

ring.png

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
yeah you're about the abush thing its happened to me at least 5 times and the dudes that cheat death...man this one dude that had killed me ran up on me talkin crazy so we gettin this nikka vanishes in thin air pops back up we start fighting again...soi vault over this fool he gets enraged so im like wtf is this nikka mad about then come to find out he gets enraged by ppl vaulting over him :russ:

i also was fighting this one dude for like 30 min he killed me alot so he got as strong as level 18 but i killed him...best thing to do when fighting a warchief is summoning your guards..so yall can jump his ass
:deadrose:

I fought against one dude that was enraged by anything. Only took breh a few seconds into the fight to start.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I hate fighting those dudes with the shields, especially if their captains you can only jump over them and hit them from behind but sometimes they level up during the fight and you cant jump over them anymore

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
bruh i was fighting this nikka rash the poet for like 30 min this nikka cheated death like 3 times DURING our fight...this nikka had me on last stance i countered it got back in the fight and he hits me with some bs to get me on last chance again then he kills ke...i had this fool on a inch of his life bar i let dude have it he still doesnt die :hhh:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
bruh i was fighting this nikka rash the poet for like 30 min this nikka cheated death like 3 times DURING our fight...this nikka had me on last stance i countered it got back in the fight and he hits me with some bs to get me on last chance again then he kills ke...i had this fool on a inch of his life bar i let dude have it he still doesnt die :hhh:
I fought him :dead:. Dude stayed with the rhymes :heh:

I finally beat that one breh for good after he came back like 6 times. Decapitated that fukker. His last appearance he showed up in an isolated area with just me and him :gucci:. He was just asking to finally die.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Just played this one dude that ambushed me one on one. Was somebody the Tank. This dude had a shield, adapted to my jump overs and put me on my knees twice and humiliated me. Second time he walked away on some:hhh: and left me :mjcry:. Match would've ended sooner if a random orc didn't show up for me to health drain. He got enraged and caught me slippin. I'll be seeking him out tho :pacspit:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I fought him :dead:. Dude stayed with the rhymes :heh:

I finally beat that one breh for good after he came back like 6 times. Decapitated that fukker. His last appearance he showed up in an isolated area with just me and him :gucci:. He was just asking to finally die.
lmao this game is great i ran up one dude he was like "i got a dagga wit manswines name on it" ran up behind dude killed him wit a dagger :russ:

one time i was hiding behind bushes and a group orcs were talkin bout how they felt opressed by manswines :laff: