Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
How do I add orcs/capts ive got from market place into army ?

Also swear im too strong, I always end up killing the them lol
:mjgrin:
u gotta have space on the board or when there's an empty warchief spot open

What level ya'll playing this on? I'm playing on nemesis and these orcs really bring drama. Is there any real purpose for money after you unlock all of your gem slots? If not, should I just start buying loot crates?

wayyy more fun on nemesis

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Ahh man, helping one of my recruits do an ambush next thing I know he switches up on me and joins the captain im fighting and kills me
:mjgrin:

And then tried dominating another captain, thinking yeah I want you on my army
:takedat:

Next thing I know IRON WILL pops up, he cant be dominated
:merchant:

Ahh man I cant get enough of this game, missed the last chance was about to die then out pops my bodyguard and kills him
:gladbron:

Love this game
:blessed:

Last edited:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I was about to get dealt with by a captain early on in the game and some random orc I never even heard of intervened and murked the other dude before he could off me.

Then said some shyt like "A friendly stranger to the rescue" and disappeared, haven't seen him at any other point of the game since. He was a fat, tatted up orc. I'm tryna find him and put him on the team for helping the homie. :salute:

I haven't been killing any of the captains on the challenge maps, most of them get turned to join the Bright Lord army. Unless one of my other bodyguards kill 'em. I swear they murder half these jabronis before I even get a taste.

Forgot how dope this game was. After I beat the first one damn near fully, I haven't played it since.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
These Orcs are bold as hell in "War". I summoned a bodyguard to help me deal with some fools cause it was a 3-on-1 captain fight on top of grunt orcs and shyt.
Dude showed up and straight up told me he was tired of fighting for the paleskin (Talion) and he wasn't gonna do it anymore, then proceeded to join the other side against me. :damn:
Keeping me entertained though. I think I ended up murdering just him and leaving. :skip:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
These Orcs are bold as hell in "War". I summoned a bodyguard to help me deal with some fools cause it was a 3-on-1 captain fight on top of grunt orcs and shyt.
Dude showed up and straight up told me he was tired of fighting for the paleskin (Talion) and he wasn't gonna do it anymore, then proceeded to join the other side against me. :damn:
Keeping me entertained though. I think I ended up murdering just him and leaving. :skip:
:russ::russ::russ::russ::deadmanny: