Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Well called Amazon customer service and they told me it wasn't on the way and was actually out of stock :dahell: :why:

Decided to just cop it digitally. Might be the last time in a while where I use Amazon for preorder :martin:
lmao i ordered mine from amazon...i literally just checked my mailbox and it was there...i hate usps cuz they dont knock on ya door i keep forgetting that

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Who the mods here? Can we get a sticky @Rain @GoldenGlove
Gold Edition

I was tempted to get that cause I want to play as the brother
I played maybe an hour before i had to do work, pretty fun, I was playing on nemesis mode, a lot harder than the first i already died about 3,4 times

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
So when I go to kill a captain

There health runs out

They talk

Then I get a circle with a button inside

Hit button

They headbutt me and run and then disappear

What am I doing wrong?
Not pushing the button at the right time it sounds like?

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
smh man it looks like i aint learn shyt from the first game i already got these nikkas leveling up on man...granted it is on the hardest difficulty and i should be playing smarter..
granted after the first few missions i started tryna kill caps and warchiefs and im only level 6 so thats another mistake in itself.....but yo i swear on everything this one nikka cake thru a fukkn wall like yall ever seen the crossroads by bone thugs where the devil nikka just went thru the glass and picked up the baby ? and everybody was like :wtf: ? it happened just like that then started talkin that cash shyt then the nikka INSTA killed me...dude was only level 6...idk if it was a glitch but that shyt was wild

Anyone want the ring I got with my pre-order?

lol this nikka tryna propose n shyt

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
smh man it looks like i aint learn shyt from the first game i already got these nikkas leveling up on man...granted it is on the hardest difficulty and i should be playing smarter..
granted after the first few missions i started tryna kill caps and warchiefs and im only level 6 so thats another mistake in itself.....but yo i swear on everything this one nikka cake thru a fukkn wall like yall ever seen the crossroads by bone thugs where the devil nikka just went thru the glass and picked up the baby ? and everybody was like :wtf: ? it happened just like that then started talkin that cash shyt then the nikka INSTA killed me...dude was only level 6...idk if it was a glitch but that shyt was wild

lol this nikka tryna propose n shyt

:francis:

:mjlol:

Man Filth

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Anyone else dealing with input lag on the PS4? my counters are like a half second late, really annoying.
Also this game hurts my forearm with how much mashing I have to do, it's ridiculous