Microsoft's Xbox is beating the PlayStation 5 this holiday season

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
CS:GO wasnt originally a F2P game, thats only recently :gucci: and it sold 40 million copies when it was for sale :gucci: what console game has sold 40 million like CS:GO which is the THIRD Counter Strike game to sell massive amounts since CS:go has came out? :gucci: you console peasants are really fukking retarded :gucci:

All top 5 games in Steam are F2p ?

PUBG - Was for sale for years
CS:go weas for sale for years
Team Fortress 2 - was on sale for years

:gucci: majority of the people who play those games bought them :gucci: shyt even I bought PUBG :snoop:

You shouldnt speak on things you have 0 knowledge on idiot :pacspit:
Unless you're ready to take the time to post the concurrent/peak numbers *before* they became F2P, you're only making unsubstantiated claims. None are close to 100m active, either. That's another load of bullshyt you're shoveling in here. And I can neg too you sensitive idiot. You're a fukking pathetic loser if you're really a grown man talking that master race/peasant bullshyt.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Unless you're ready to take the time to post the concurrent/peak numbers *before* they became F2P, you're only making unsubstantiated claims. None are close to 100m active, either. That's another load of bullshyt you're shoveling in here. And I can neg too you sensitive idiot. You're a fukking pathetic loser if you're really a grown man talking that master race/peasant bullshyt.

Riot Games Reveals 'League of Legends' Has 100 Million Monthly Players

:gucci:

Now go play with your lil kid toy PEASANT :camby:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yea, MAUs. Those numbers are highly inflated.

Here's what Riot told us about how it defines monthly active users: "Monthly active users ('MAUs') are defined as the number of players who accessed a game, and in this case, the calendar month of October. A player who accesses two of our games would be counted as two users.”

Even if there are accounts in there playing two or more LoL games a month, and even if mobile is inflating the stats to an unknown but probably large degree, these figures are still mind-blowing.

You fukking dummy. I play more games on PC than console these days. Try not being a zealot.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yea, MAUs. Those numbers are highly inflated.

You fukking dummy. I play more games on PC than console these days. Try not being a zealot.
Does it say 100 million active players or not ? Console peasants want to swerve around the actual info at all times and try to justify they lil kid toy in any way. If you are going to complain about that, then you need to take away the Spider Man games that somoene might of bought 2 times :camby:

Either way, 7 million units is PEANUTS in 2021

read it and weep PEASANT

MMO Subscribers & Populations - MMO Populations & Player Counts

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Does it say 100 million active players or not ? Console peasants want to swerve around the actual info at all times and try to justify they lil kid toy in any way. If you are going to complain about that, then you need to take away the Spider Man games that somoene might of bought 2 times :camby:

Either way, 7 million units is PEANUTS in 2021

read it and weep PEASANT

MMO Subscribers & Populations - MMO Populations & Player Counts
You're the one who doesn't understand the actual info. You're talking about "maybe bought 2 times" at the same time as you're going on about MAUs. Can't make this up. :russ:

7m is not peanuts where packaged sales are concerned.

The link you posted is a joke too. I regularly play POE and it never achieved the numbers being "reported" there, this league or in any league, even the most populous ones. GGG would be shouting from the rooftops if they had 1m+ active users and that kind of retention (900k-1m) this late in a league. Scourage had relatively low active users and even worse player retention. It's why they're running side events at the moment. That graph is showing 900k+ active users today, which is so much bullshyt.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You're the one who doesn't understand the actual info. You're talking about "maybe bought 2 times" at the same time as you're going on about MAUs. Can't make this up. :russ:

7m is not peanuts where packaged sales are concerned.

The link you posted is a joke too. I regularly play POE and it never achieved the numbers being "reported" there, this league or in any league, even the most populous ones. GGG would be shouting from the rooftops if they had 1m+ active users and that kind of retention (900k-1m) this late in a league. Scourage had relatively low active users and even worse player retention. It's why they're running side events at the moment. That graph is showing 900k+ active users today, which is so much bullshyt.

PC Stats got this peasant in disbelief :russ:

"its so much bull shyt :damn: these numbers must be fake :damn: " :laff:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I guess you don't have any more bullshyt to shovel. It be that way sometimes. :yeshrug:

I go off what the reports say :manny: dont know what world 7 million units sold is some game breaking sales when the game you tried to clown CS:GO had 40 million sales :what: Theirs dozens of games over 20 million sales now a days and a ridiculous amount between 10-20 million. Not sure why this forum or its retarded peasant station 5 stans tout spider man so much, it dont got the juice like that :umad:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I go off what the reports say :manny: dont know what world 7 million units sold is some game breaking sales when the game you tried to clown CS:GO had 40 million sales :what: Theirs dozens of games over 20 million sales now a days and a ridiculous amount between 10-20 million. Not sure why this forum or its retarded peasant station 5 stans tout spider man so much, it dont got the juice like that :umad:
The equivalent of hoe babble :camby:

Edit:
y4qcIwi.png
- These numbers are from Steam charts. They're showing the 1st and 2nd week player totals of past POE leagues. According to Chris Wilson, steam accounts for 49-50% of players. Combine that with standalone numbers, and it's still nowhere close to what the link you posted is reporting. How do you explain the discrepancy?

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The equivalent of hoe babble :camby:

Edit:
y4qcIwi.png
- These numbers are from Steam charts. They're showing the 1st and 2nd week player totals of past POE leagues. According to Chris Wilson, steam accounts for 49-50% of players. Combine that with standalone numbers, and it's still nowhere close to what the link you posted is reporting. How do you explain the discrepancy?
Thats concurrent player numbers (players on at one time) you fukking retard :snoop: the number you used earlier was daily total :snoop: you are really bad at this :snoop:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Remember when y'all said people wouldn't buy the series S and would just hold out for a PS5.

:patrice:
Its clueless parents and grandparents thats gone be returning that shyt when they kids open it up and hit em with the.:hhh:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thats concurrent player numbers (players on at one time) you fukking retard :snoop: the number you used earlier was daily total :snoop: you are really bad at this :snoop:
Are you fukking with me? Concurrent players and player retention is the actual metric used to gauge a userbase. An active user would be a unique ID. POE has never seen a daily peak of anywhere close to 1M players like your link suggests.

The site you linked:

The website MMO-Population.com purports to rank the top 20 of the most popular MMO Games by active players and total population on a daily basis. The problem is their data is so wildly inaccurate that their daily rankings are totally useless."

https://mmos.com/editorials/is-mmo-population-com-accurate-not-at-all

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Are you fukking with me? Concurrent players and player retention is the actual metric used to gauge a userbase. An active user would be a unique ID. POE has never seen a daily peak of anywhere close to 1M players like your link suggests.

The site you linked:

The website MMO-Population.com purports to rank the top 20 of the most popular MMO Games by active players and total population on a daily basis. The problem is their data is so wildly inaccurate that their daily rankings are totally useless."

https://mmos.com/editorials/is-mmo-population-com-accurate-not-at-all
So you dont think a game popular enough to have 120,000 concurrent players on at one time (just on steam alone), some how wont equal to 900k total daily players? Even the people that play 15 minutes? :dwillhuh:

what is even your argument here ? Are you arguing Spider Man on PS5 is more popular than Path of Exile? Cause im trying to figure out why you keep talking about Path of Exile

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So you dont think a game popular enough to have 120,000 concurrent players on at one time (just on steam alone), some how wont equal to 900k total daily players? Even the people that play 15 minutes? :dwillhuh:

what is even your argument here ? Are you arguing Spider Man on PS5 is more popular than Path of Exile? Cause im trying to figure out why you keep talking about Path of Exile
Unique IDs? No.

My point is that it is pointless to compare packaged game sales to GAAS games. They have different goals wrt success and failure. You keep calling Spider Man a flop when the first game sold 20M and the spin-off sold 7M in less than a year. It makes no sense to compare that to a live F2P game.

I only mentioned POE to point out the inaccurate numbers on the site you linked.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Unique IDs? No.

My point is that it is pointless to compare packaged game sales to GAAS games. They have different goals wrt success and failure. You keep calling Spider Man a flop when the first game sold 20M and the spin-off sold 7M in less than a year. It makes no sense to compare that to a live F2P game.

I only mentioned POE to point out the inaccurate numbers on the site you linked.
I never brought up POE. You brought up CS:Go as a F2P game, but that only happened recently and it has SOLD 40 million copies. More than those spidermans combined :youngsabo: