“This isn’t spider-man”

losing-video-games.gif

you ain’t shyt lmaooo

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No reason to even walk down this road with you cause i know you ain’t gonna post actual numbers
You act like Spiderman sales are ground shattering :gucci: its at ? 7 million sales ? Thats not even a lot now a days :gucci: You dont think 7 million will download Halo for FREE ? :gucci:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You act like Spiderman sales are ground shattering :gucci: its at ? 7 million sales ? Thats not even a lot now a days :gucci:

No halo game has sold as much as spiderman 2018 or even half as much. Miles Morales a spinoff game still outsold the last two halo games

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No halo game has sold as much as spiderman 2018 or even half as much. Miles Morales a spinoff game still outsold the last two halo games

:gucci:

"
14.5 million copies

To date, Halo 3 has sold in excess of 14.5 million copies."

6.5 million copies

Spider-Man: Miles Morales was a launch day release for the PlayStation 5 and had already sold 4.1 million copies by the end of 2020. Sony has now released updated figures that show the game had sold more than 6.5 million copies as of July 18.

:gucci:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You act like Spiderman sales are ground shattering :gucci: its at ? 7 million sales ? Thats not even a lot now a days :gucci: You dont think 7 million will download Halo for FREE ? :gucci:
You dudes just be saying whatever gives you some comfort in these threads. It doesn't even have to make any sense. :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You dudes just be saying whatever gives you some comfort in these threads. It doesn't even have to make any sense. :mjlol:
7 million isnt really a lot in todays climates :ld: well maybe for Peasant Station 5 thats a lot, but for PC thatd be almost a flop :ld: we got games over on this side with 100 million active players :umad:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
7 million isnt really a lot in todays climates :ld: well maybe for Peasant Station 5 thats a lot, but for PC thatd be almost a flop :ld: we got games over on this side with 100 million active players :umad:
CS:GO is a F2P title. And it's not even close to 100m. The top 5 games on steam are all F2P. The majority of packaged games don't sell 1m, let alone 7m, and that's only a year of sales. It's not a flop in any ecosystem.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
CS:GO is a F2P title. And it's not even close to 100m. The top 5 games on steam are all F2P. The majority of packaged games don't sell 1m, let alone 7m, and that's only a year of sales. It's not a flop in any ecosystem.

CS:GO wasnt originally a F2P game, thats only recently :gucci: and it sold 40 million copies when it was for sale :gucci: what console game has sold 40 million like CS:GO which is the THIRD Counter Strike game to sell massive amounts since CS:go has came out? :gucci: you console peasants are really fukking retarded :gucci:

All top 5 games in Steam are F2p ?

PUBG - Was for sale for years
CS:go weas for sale for years
Team Fortress 2 - was on sale for years

:gucci: majority of the people who play those games bought them :gucci: shyt even I bought PUBG :snoop:

You shouldnt speak on things you have 0 knowledge on idiot :pacspit:

Last edited: