Microsoft's Xbox is beating the PlayStation 5 this holiday season

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Must be doing great. I'm sure Microsoft will announce sales numbers any day now. :troll:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Series S was $30 off at a local Costco. :yeshrug: Guessing those will be the movers for the holidays. Cannot find a PS5/SeriesX/Switch anywhere for the most part.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
“This isn’t spider-man”

losing-video-games.gif
Gamepass just got Ryan’s racing, paw patrol and Ben 10 along with other kids games released a week ago. They love those games, my son loves watching spidey and his amazing friends (kids show) and he would love to try Spider-Man but since it’s not a kids game he wouldn’t be able to play it so this confirms what others have said which is…. You ain’t got no damn kids :wtb:
:wow: The @PS5 is for elite nikkas only.
You mean Elite bytches :ufdup:
They are already being discounted at retailers
Where Lying Is Mandatory :wow:
Funny because I have no problem finding an XB1X, but every place is telling customers to try again next year for the PS5.
Where Lying Is Mandatory pt.2 :bryan:
A new one x would be harder to find than a series x which is what he meant to say…
Didn't Spider-Man on the PS4 destroy Halo sales? shyt sold like 20 milli alone. Halo ain't touch 20 milli yet.
Halo infinite is likely past halfway to that already, you be on it often yourself so you can attest to how good of a game it is. Spider-Man is an established franchise just like how X-men is established. If it’s something like a killzone then the numbers go extinct :sas1:

The fact halo is competing (and will win this Gen) vs a popular marvel entry is success. Halo is competing with the likes of Star Wars and its origins are from a video game. You in a gaming forum hating on a game…. THAT YOU PLAY :snoop:

TK KIRKLAND help me make sense of all this :mindblown: