Microsoft’s Xbox boss says Amazon and Google are ‘the main competitors going forward’

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah,court said connecting to xbl is like having an fiber connection on the hamster :mjlol:
And connecting to psn is like working with hackers and Sony to steal your credit card info :patrice:
He only said that because it came out the other day Nintendo Switch has already surpassed them in sales. Also he's referring to infrastructure and not retail. They can lead in cloud infrastructure all they want that won't put Xbox ahead in revenue profit and game sales which is what matters most. Sony and Nintendo can always uses anyone one of these large companies cloud platform to distribute their own cloud services.
Companies sell systems at a loss, then make the money back from software, accessories, xbox live and to a lesser extent psn (that's right) As the gen progresses the cost to make systems drops and then they start making profits sort of. See, now they gotta sell a certain amount just to get out of the red. They gotta recoup all the money they spent creating the system as well, it's part of the reason why there are droughts at launch, they set a limit on how much they can afford to lose. Imagine eliminating all of that, and just getting paid without having to provide a system? The next playstation will be an xbox :ufdup:

Microsoft didn't sell azure to Sony nah mean
How do ya'll have the energy for this :russ:
Im smoking a Jay in the bathroom, just shooting the shyt (literally):obama:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's very true. I've been saying this for years now....

You'd almost think I was on the team.:whoo:

At some point it's going to be a hard shift, and Nintendo nor Sony is gonna be ready like Microsoft is.

The thing about that is Nintendo doesn't need to be, they know how to work outside the box and are a brand.

Sony definitely has the most work cut out for them.

And I think Microsoft realizes that if Google or Amazon really wanted to get into the gaming business they could be a serious threat

Stadia might be trash now, but Google has Money to make sure it isn't in in the future
the hard shift in north america.

japan still loves consoles as do many other places in the world where internet is not reliable and or censored

this is gross oversight from people who don't know the world outside their box :flabbynsick:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Will this "hard shift" affect PC sales as well, or is it just relegated to consoles?
They inform AMD and NVidia its a wrap for them too :lupe:
Are we going to stream Office and Windows?
Let us know man