Microsoft: Xbox Scorpio's power advantage over PS4 Pro 'will be obvious'

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dude won't respond to me too much ether. That Sony shyt was wack and @Rekkapryde I know you buying the Scorpio you have to be a complete a$$hole not too especially with a 4k Television :russ:

Purchase a 4k TV for Neo and it not even Native. Be salty brehs
He said he would

IF this holds true, I'm buying a Scorpio plain and simple. I'll let my wife get the NEO.

edit: Lemme switch that around since the Scorpio will cost more and it's my Horiscope Sign....is it destiny?

:mjpls:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Y'all aren't paying attention.

From jump they said they were trying to make generations longer not shorter. The entire reason for the mid gen refresh was to make the generation longer.

Won't be a PS5 until at least 9 years after PS4 release.
Maybe thats the Microsoft plan..

Sony wants the smartphone money ( as close as possible) and this PS4 Pro is their test run at it. If the Pro and slim sells well enough, they will do a 3 year cycle thing similar to smartphones where every new system would be able to play all the older games. PS5 in 2019-2020, PS5 Pro and Ps5 slim in 2022-2023 and then PS6 in 2025-2026. All new console PS5/PS5 Pro at $399 and all the slims at $299.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Maybe thats the Microsoft plan..

Sony wants the smartphone money ( as close as possible) and this PS4 Pro is their test run at it. If the Pro and slim sells well enough, they will do a 3 year cycle thing similar to smartphones where every new system would be able to play all the older games. PS5 in 2019-2020, PS5 Pro and Ps5 slim in 2022-2023 and then PS6 in 2025-2026. All new console PS5/PS5 Pro at $399 and all the slims at $299.
:mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My question as an audience member to the continuing intellectual war between the Sony & MSFT loyalists...

I have a question for all sides:

If I have $1k to spend in December 2017 on console - including game, peripherals, etc - and I have a 4K TV already... :patrice:

What console should I buy if I have friends who play on both consoles and I like the games on both consoles pretty much equally? (Let's not say this is a stretch, both consoles have exclusive IPs that are enjoyable) :usure:

Please give me an answer with the name of the consoles and then a short reason underneath, please. :feedme:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dude won't respond to me too much ether. That Sony shyt was wack and @Rekkapryde I know you buying the Scorpio you have to be a complete a$$hole not too especially with a 4k Television :russ:

Purchase a 4k TV for Neo and it not even Native. Be salty brehs

Is Scorpio out this fall?

#Waitbox1 :troll:

Only fukked up shyt is I goto Vegas the weekend PS4PRo drops :to:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
It's a similar technique to what's already been used in games.

Scorpio and Neo will be much farther apart than any major consoles have been before. I don't think it's valid to call them competitors.
:shaq2: They will be competitive as long as they still have the best most diverse studios in the industry. Microsoft still releasing Halo and gears since Xbox 360 as their "New" games. While Sony has varieties AAAs like Last of US, Horizon and 100s of other exclusives from studios around the world.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:shaq2: They will be competitive as long as they still have the best move diverse studios in the industry. Microsoft still releasing Halo and gears since Xbox 360 as their "New" games. While Sony has varieties AAAs like Last of US, Horizon and 100s of other exclusives from studios around the world.
100s of other exclusives? :mjlol:

Sony releasing the same old shyt as well. Best exclusives on PS4 are sequels and remasters