Microsoft: Xbox Scorpio's power advantage over PS4 Pro 'will be obvious'

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's OK only idiots will fall for your nonsense
What nonsense?

X1 and ps4 were less than .5 tflops apart and y'all called that a huge advantage.

Scorpio is a full 2 flops faster, with also a much better CPU and more ram.

Relative power between Pro and Scorpio is more similar to Wii VS 360, than X1 vs PS4

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What Sony needs to do is what they did with the PS1 and PS2. And that's release mad dope games and exclusives. Sony has always beat out more powerful systems in the past. Except XBox 360 and that was due to the lead in release and install base mixed with Sony's cockyness. And they still ended up catching up by the end of the gen. They are far enough in the lead to keep the gap by releasing great games. I honestly don't mind the competition and I love when companies get humbled cause the gamers win in the end. It's gonna be an interesting next few years and I'm excited to see what these companies have up their sleeves. As long as it's about games I'm all for it. Can't wait to see what the Scorpio has to offer.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What nonsense?

X1 and ps4 were less than .5 tflops apart and y'all called that a huge advantage.

Relative power between Pro and Scorpio is more similar to Wii VS 360, than X1 vs PS4
:troll: on breh

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What nonsense?

When Ghosts dropped at 720p vs 1080p on the PS4, that was a clear advantage.

Wii vs 360 is a cyse. We're almost at the point of dimishing returns. The difference between both at say 1080p60 won't be huge as both machines have enough power to essentially max that res/fps out.

The difference will be in the higher resolutions and that's where the Scorpio should shine. a game that might be 4k30 on the pro could be 4k60 on the Scorpio.

If you only have a 1080p set, you really aren't gonna gain much getting a Scorpio over a Pro unless you already have a big library of Xbox 1 games which would make it a no brainer.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Don't do this. The Xbox One S does NOT have upgraded hardware. It's simply a GPU clock boost:

provides a neglible difference.

Now compare the ps4 pro

That's a big difference on paper. Only in Xbox stan land is there no difference.
:camby:
So then you also acknowledge the difference Scorpio has over the PS4P which means xbox done stole the swag of the original NES... Now you're playing with POWER :banderas:
I can't wait to see the comparions, but that's still a year off. Seeing the highest settings on Pro vs highest settings on Scorpio should be interesting.

All I know is that those 4k vids of Horizon, Mass Effect, Tomb Rider are gawdly on my TV.
If you think this bootleg 4K is gonna look good, you already know whats up next year :win:
:mjlol:

(2016) Sony releases PS4 Pro

(2017) Microsoft releases Xbox Scorpio

(2019) Sony releases PS5 (5 times more powerful than Scorpio)

Enjoy these 2 years Xbox...Sony playing chess out here..
And while you make up bullshyt, I find it funny you say they playing CHESS out here :usure:
If so, then tell me this. Who sings the song "The Twist"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Wii vs 360 is a cyse. We're almost at the point of dimishing returns. The difference between both at say 1080p60 won't be huge as both machines have enough power to essentially max that res/fps out.

The difference will be in the higher resolutions and that's where the Scorpio should shine. a game that might be 4k30 on the pro could be 4k60 on the Scorpio.

If you only have a 1080p set, you really aren't gonna gain much getting a Scorpio over a Pro unless you already have a big library of Xbox 1 games which would make it a no brainer.
And now with the "diminishing returns" :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What nonsense?

This has been a horrible week for lardass. But this right here is the final nail in the coffin :damn:
Smooth3D would be proud to have seen this post, Tru Story :handshake:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Compared rendered 4k to Native 4K brehs you Sony boys on some shyt my god. Scorpio 4K 30 will shyt on Sony 4k 30 because Sony is not true 4k breh. What don't you and @Fatboi1 don't understand this shyt is getting too out of hand with yall man.

They are using techniques to try and achieve 4k imagery and that Spiderman shyt look ass character models has jaggies n shyt. With 4k you don't need anti-ailsing either word to @Ciggavelli

Just admit Sony fukked up and yall disappointed.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
What nonsense?

I don't think they understand how much difference that is I mean seriously these shyt's aren't in the same ballpark but let em keep:cook:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dude won't respond to me too much ether. That Sony shyt was wack and @Rekkapryde I know you buying the Scorpio you have to be a complete a$$hole not too especially with a 4k Television :russ:

Purchase a 4k TV for Neo and it not even Native. Be salty brehs

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The funnier thing is Digital foundry put out an article comparing ROTR on the pro and said it's seriously impressive even compared to a PC running it at 4K on a high end video card. That's scary. If someone who works and does comparisons for a living can't even really say there's a big difference between that, what you think gonna happen when the Scorpio drop? It's going to be lots of "it looks almost the same.." posts. Looks like the techniques and stuff in the pro really is doing a good job.
Digital Foundry: Three hours with PlayStation 4 Pro
fukk outta here with this "insider" bullshyt