Microsoft Xbox gaming revenue up 64%

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:ufdup:If they don't do it for me who else they gonna do it for?
The xbots on here don't even play xbox.
@MeachTheMonster made a whole thread celebrating Sea Of Thieves and he doesn't even care about the game.
@PS4 pretends he likes xbox exclusives but hasn't beaten the halo series and last I remember he hasn't finished gears of war either. That prominence poker achievement list looking right though baby. :youngsabo:

:yeshrug:I got 4 xbox's in this house. Let me get some more games worth getting exciting for in peace breh.
nikkas buying 4 Xboxes meanwhile becoming the stan nikkas with the tired jokes he was only parodying when he started this persona.

Spooky.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:ufdup:If they don't do it for me who else they gonna do it for?
The xbots on here don't even play xbox.
@MeachTheMonster made a whole thread celebrating Sea Of Thieves and he doesn't even care about the game.
@PS4 pretends he likes xbox exclusives but hasn't beaten the halo series and last I remember he hasn't finished gears of war either. That prominence poker achievement list looking right though baby. :youngsabo:

:yeshrug:I got 4 xbox's in this house. Let me get some more games worth getting exciting for in peace breh.
I've played thru gears and halo with actual coli members. I have 3 xbox's, I'm about to get some blunts and get it in :smoker:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
nikkas buying 4 Xboxes meanwhile becoming the stan nikkas with the tired jokes he was only parodying when he started this persona.

Spooky.
:hubie:If ya'll take these Stan jokes to heart I don't know what to tell you.
I got em all. I play em all. Everything else is silliness for the sake of being silly.