Microsoft Xbox gaming revenue up 64%

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gaming service profits increase as the console reaches the end of life's cycle? You don't say. :ohhh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well Nintendo and Sony's revenues should looks something similar.

If not then....:sas2:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You really think Sony sold all those ps4s and no one is playing them? :mjlol:I thought you was smarter than that King Vitamin. :francis:

Bruh, :dead:

dat struggle ass cereal!!! Damn I hated that shyt, but it was WIC approved :mjlol:

Sorry @Captain_Crunch but that's yo new nickname her bruh :russ:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Screw that deceptive marketing nonsense.
they better just knock Halo out of the park...that’s all I care about right now as far as Xbox goes.
nikka, they aren't doing it just for you.:mjlol:

The energy nikkas be having to passive aggressively hate on a "3rd place" company.:skip:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
nikka, they aren't doing it just for you.:mjlol:

The energy nikkas be having to passive aggressively hate on a "3rd place" company.:skip:
:ufdup:If they don't do it for me who else they gonna do it for?
The xbots on here don't even play xbox.
@MeachTheMonster made a whole thread celebrating Sea Of Thieves and he doesn't even care about the game.
@PS4 pretends he likes xbox exclusives but hasn't beaten the halo series and last I remember he hasn't finished gears of war either. That prominence poker achievement list looking right though baby. :youngsabo:

:yeshrug:I got 4 xbox's in this house. Let me get some more games worth getting exciting for in peace breh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ufdup:If they don't do it for me who else they gonna do it for?
The xbots on here don't even play xbox.
@MeachTheMonster made a whole thread celebrating Sea Of Thieves and he doesn't even care about the game.
@PS4 pretends he likes xbox exclusives but hasn't beaten the halo series and last I remember he hasn't finished gears of war either. That prominence poker achievement list looking right though baby. :youngsabo:

:yeshrug:I got 4 xbox's in this house. Let me get some more games worth getting exciting for in peace breh.
Sony stans :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree. That's all xbox talk is. I mean...that's all we're talking about right now aint it?
tenor.gif