Microsoft wins July NPD

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ps4 sales will not reach 100 million.

Xbox one sales will not reach 50 million.

The console market is shrinking just like the handheld market.

It's obvious :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: post your picture again so we can get a good laugh :dead:

aint shyt in camden NJ. Plenty of reasons to go bay area or las vegas so let me know next time you do bytch mafukka
We all kno u the laughin stock of the coli you milk dud head ass nikka. I'll stuff you in a box of corn flakes.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
We all kno u the laughin stock of the coli you milk dud head ass nikka. I'll stuff you in a box of corn flakes.
to who :heh: I only got issues with you and like 3-4 other posters :dead: post your picture :laff: todays a good day, make it great for us arcadium posters so we can laugh at the virgin dweeb who talks the most shyt on here :dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Shipping is different from sold. PS4 was at 40 million sold in January, they are at 42 million sold.. in August.. theyve only sold 2 million units this entire year.. At this pace they will not make 70 million let alone 100 million in the 7 year mark I was told they would hit it.

Even doubling their current pace (5 million a year over the next 4 years) only puts them at 62.5 million :dead: thats DOUBLING their pace of THIS YEAR. Can only go off info for this year, because this shows the CURRENT interest in PS4.

I expect them to double the sales because of holidays obviously but even going off their best holiday (1.7 million sold December/January), would only put them at 3.7 million sold for this year.. even adding another million between August and November (which they will not sell) thats still under 5 million units this year.. you think their sales WILL RISE from THIS year ? How ? Where ? Why ??

edit: I understand as a stock holder, shipping means a lot to you because that means the stores are buying them up.

But those stores customers are not buying them up. Which is what we are discussing here.

Ill rep you off GP and you my boy blue :birdman: but not because of the sony bias :birdman:

What kind of Foxy Brown analytics is this? I do this shyt for a living b

43.5 million shipped through quarter ended in June. 40 million sold through half way in May so it's a safe bet that they are at 42 mill sold through now.

Lemme help you out ...
1. Their fiscal year runs from April - March :snoop:

So for this fiscal year after 1 quarter they are at 3.5 million sold (excludes July and August), they got 16.5 milli more to sell to hit their projections for the fiscal year ending in MARCH 2017.

2. Retailers don't order just in time for this type of product. They keep extra stock on hand due to shipping costs (which they pay for). There's always going to be more in stock than sold, but not by that much. They drive the shipments from the manufacturers and as it's clear as day in the financials (which they cannot lie about by the way) that more PS4s are being sold year over year.

3. They are not selling 5 million units a year :snoop: , the holiday spikes are HUGE. Holiday 2014 they did 6.4 milli, 2015 they did 8.4 milli. And that is ONE quarter. If they did 14.8 milli in 2014 FY and 17.7 milli in 2015 FY, 20 million is VERY realistic for this fiscal year.

I work in distribution breh at the warehouses that ship product like this shyt out. I know the game. You don't see me in here trying to school you on the DJ game.

PS4 is selling more year over year and quarter over quarter than the previous.

Here

giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ps4 sales will not reach 100 million.

Xbox one sales will not reach 50 million.

The console market is shrinking just like the handheld market.

It's obvious :yeshrug:

the only console in history that is outpacing the sales of the PS4 right now is the PS2. 100 milli is VERY realistic.

After 3 full years the PS3 was at 35.9 milli, PS4 already sold that through after holiday quarter last year (year 2).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to who :heh: I only got issues with you and like 3-4 other posters :dead: post your picture :laff: todays a good day, make it great for us arcadium posters so we can laugh at the virgin dweeb who talks the most shyt on here :dead:
Virgin dweeb? :mjlol:

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
the only console in history that is outpacing the sales of the PS4 right now is the PS2. 100 milli is VERY realistic.

After 3 full years the PS3 was at 35.9 milli, PS4 already sold that through after holiday quarter last year (year 2).
Your ignoring the buying habits of the public is completely different now.

Everything is front loaded. Everything. The next couple of years the sales will drastically go down. Bank on it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What kind of Foxy Brown analytics is this? I do this shyt for a living b

43.5 million shipped through quarter ended in June. 40 million sold through half way in May so it's a safe bet that they are at 42 mill sold through now.

Lemme help you out ...
1. Their fiscal year runs from April - March :snoop:

So for this fiscal year after 1 quarter they are at 3.5 million sold (excludes July and August), they got 16.5 milli more to sell to hit their projections for the fiscal year ending in MARCH 2017.

2. Retailers don't order just in time for this type of product. They keep extra stock on hand due to shipping costs (which they pay for). There's always going to be more in stock than sold, but not by that much. They drive the shipments from the manufacturers and as it's clear as day in the financials (which they cannot lie about by the way) that more PS4s are being sold year over year.

3. They are not selling 5 million units a year :snoop: , the holiday spikes are HUGE. Holiday 2014 they did 6.4 milli, 2015 they did 8.4 milli. And that is ONE quarter. If they did 14.8 milli in 2014 FY and 17.7 milli in 2015 FY, 20 million is VERY realistic for this fiscal year.

I work in distribution breh at the warehouses that ship product like this shyt out. I know the game. You don't see me in here trying to school you on the DJ game.

PS4 is selling more year over year and quarter over quarter than the previous.

Here

giphy.gif

you typed all this just for PS4 to have 40 million units sold in January, and only 42.5 million in August.. I can do math man, thats 2.5 million units sold this year.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:scust: the fukk you wanna see me so bad for? :wrist:

I always find it funny when I see the 150 lb virgin dweebs who talk shyt over the internet when I know they wouldnt say it in person :yeshrug:

too p*ssy to show yourself on the internet, too p*ssy to throw a punch in a fight.. pretty common sense