Microsoft wins July NPD

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Listen to a 5'1 middle aged men brehs :francis:
Have you even bought a ps4 yet :laff: your brokeness disgusts me :scust:
PS2 sales were at 51 milli at the 3 years mark.

PS4 sales are at 43.5 milli with 5 months left to hit the 3 year mark.

It's actually well ahead of the 100 milli pace fam....quite easily in fact.... :francis:

That close to the pace of PS2 sales is quite impressive to be honest. :ehh:

Stop posting with emotion and just use facts. At the current rate the PS4 is selling it's gonna hit 100 milli after 5 and a half years
ps2 sales were consistent. Ps4 sales were front loaded. Im not posting with emotion , you are. Im posting with rational thought and common sense.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ps2 sales were consistent. Ps4 sales were front loaded. Im not posting with emotion , you are. Im posting with rational thought and common sense.

Again, not true. Year over year numbers are actually higher than the previous year. I get the reports and receipts fam (I got a decent amount of their stock remember). I might clown Team Larry, but even their numbers are fairly consistent year over year too. :francis:

june-2016-sales-9-1.png

Telling :duck: when the receipts can be pulled instantly ain't gonna work no more. The trendlines are still positive, not negative. Then you got a lower price PS4 coming this holiday, along with PSVR and Neo. The numbers won't drop.

You my mans and all @itsyoung!! but come on fam.

mvgifl.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Again, not true. Year over year numbers are actually higher than the previous year. I get the reports and receipts fam (I got a decent amount of their stock remember). I might clown Team Larry, but even their numbers are fairly consistent year over year too. :francis:

june-2016-sales-9-1.png

Telling :duck: when the receipts can be pulled instantly ain't gonna work no more. The trendlines are still positive, not negative. Then you got a lower price PS4 coming this holiday, along with PSVR and Neo. The numbers won't drop.

You my mans and all @itsyoung!! but come on fam.

mvgifl.jpg

they are close year to year huh :jbhmm: how many units did PS4 sell January 2015 to September 2015 and how many units have PS4 sold January 2016 to September 2016 :jbhmm: I bet they arent close :shaq: at least a few million off :shaq:

and you know you one of my favorite posters here :yeshrug: I just feel PS4 sales will taper off and never hit 100 million :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
they are close year to year huh :jbhmm: how many units did PS4 sell January 2015 to September 2015 and how many units have PS4 sold January 2016 to September 2016 :jbhmm: I bet they arent close :shaq:

1) The chart only goes through May this year
2) You can't read a chart b??? :wtf: You can easily see the upwards trends and spikes around the holidays.

138133-Doc-Rivers-gif-Imgur-wtf-pZo6.gif

You trollin right now.
full

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
1) The chart only goes through May this year
2) You can't read a chart b??? :wtf: You can easily see the upwards trends and spikes around the holidays.

138133-Doc-Rivers-gif-Imgur-wtf-pZo6.gif

You trollin right now.
full
I know the chart only goes to that, but reports have been out for May and June and they werent pretty :usure:

How many units has PS4 sold this year, total. I want a raw #.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know the chart only goes to that, but reports have been out for May and June and they werent pretty :usure:

How many units has PS4 sold this year, total. I want a raw #.

Receipts then. Those numbers go through May so the only thing left is June and July. :ld:

Are you implying the PS4 sales fell off a cliff for 2 months??? :mjlol:

You got busted tellin :duck: breh. No need to be furious. :hug:

Quarterly report just came out a few weeks ago...

Q1 2016 vs Q1 2015 (april-june) had the gaming division up 14.5% on revenue breh :skip:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That fakkit stay trolling and postin some doomsday shyt. Fucc outta here
Keyboard warrior always typing some shyt you'd never say in person

Receipts then. Those numbers go through May so the only thing left is June and July. :ld:

Are you implying the PS4 sales fell off a cliff for 2 months??? :mjlol:

You got busted tellin :duck: breh. No need to be furious. :hug:

Quarterly report just came out a few weeks ago...

Q1 2016 vs Q1 2015 (april-june) had the gaming division up 14.5% on revenue breh :skip:
What are the raw #s

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Keyboard warrior always typing some shyt you'd never say in person

What are the raw #s

We were at damn near 40 million at the end of the FY15. Q1 of FY16 had us shipping 3.5 million PS4s the last quarter (April - June 2016).

Aiming to sell 20 million PS4s this FY16. :wow:

FY13 = 7 milli sold
FY14 = sold 14.8 mill
FY15 = sold 17.7 mi

(39.5 million sold)

Notice a trend :mjpls:

http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/fr/15q4_sonypre.pdf (you can see the quarter over quarter results (slide 23 to be exact)) :youngsabo:

Sold through 40 million as of May 22nd.
Sony Corporation of America: PlayStation®4 Sales Surpass 40 Million Units Worldwide

Shipped 3.5 million the last quarter (April - June)
http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/fr/16q1_sonyspeech.pdf (page 9)

BdIpAv.gif

Now gimme my dap and rep. @itsyoung!!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

why dont you pull up? Let me know when you in bay area or vegas ill travel to you, we'll see if you as brave in person as you are behind that keyboard :camby: you travel right ? just let me know. ill pull up on you

We were at damn near 40 million at the end of the FY15. Q1 of FY16 had us shipping 3.5 million PS4s the last quarter (April - June 2016).

Aiming to sell 20 million PS4s this FY16. :wow:

FY13 = 7 milli sold
FY14 = sold 14.8 mill
FY15 = sold 17.7 mi

(39.5 million sold)

Notice a trend :mjpls:

http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/fr/15q4_sonypre.pdf (you can see the quarter over quarter results (slide 23 to be exact)) :youngsabo:

Sold through 40 million as of May 22nd.
Sony Corporation of America: PlayStation®4 Sales Surpass 40 Million Units Worldwide

Shipped 3.5 million the last quarter (April - June)
http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/fr/16q1_sonyspeech.pdf (page 9)

BdIpAv.gif

Now gimme my dap and rep. @itsyoung!!

Shipping is different from sold. PS4 was at 40 million sold in January, they are at 42 million sold.. in August.. theyve only sold 2 million units this entire year.. At this pace they will not make 70 million let alone 100 million in the 7 year mark I was told they would hit it.

Even doubling their current pace (5 million a year over the next 4 years) only puts them at 62.5 million :dead: thats DOUBLING their pace of THIS YEAR. Can only go off info for this year, because this shows the CURRENT interest in PS4.

I expect them to double the sales because of holidays obviously but even going off their best holiday (1.7 million sold December/January), would only put them at 3.7 million sold for this year.. even adding another million between August and November (which they will not sell) thats still under 5 million units this year.. you think their sales WILL RISE from THIS year ? How ? Where ? Why ??

edit: I understand as a stock holder, shipping means a lot to you because that means the stores are buying them up.

But those stores customers are not buying them up. Which is what we are discussing here.

Ill rep you off GP and you my boy blue :birdman: but not because of the sony bias :birdman:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why dont you pull up? Let me know when you in bay area or vegas ill travel to you, we'll see if you as brave in person as you are behind that keyboard :camby: you travel right ? just let me know. ill pull up on you
Fucc outta here fakkit come to Camden NJ and get ya shyt rocked nikka. I'll slap u into another nationality.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Fucc outta here fakkit come to Camden NJ and get ya shyt rocked nikka. I'll slap u into another nationality.

:dead: post your picture again so we can get a good laugh :dead:

aint shyt in camden NJ. Plenty of reasons to go bay area or las vegas so let me know next time you do bytch mafukka