Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Another cac tweet copping pleas.

The nintendo direct was supposed today and be directly related to this announcement cause they had some xbox games, which is why microsoft had to wait for their announment.

Now “plans have changed”

Cac tweet brehs :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This Xbox podcast is gonna get replayed like that Club Shay Shay interview with Kat Williams. How much would Xbox bring in if they opened up superchats on the stream?
:russ:
Imagine nikkas sending $200 superchats just to plead with Phil to not release any games on other consoles "Please Phil, ill buy three more series S consoles if you dont do it":wow:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know their stock price is at or near its highest point ever. :ehh:

I know sony shyt struggling.

Don’t need to be an expert
Knowing their stock price doesn’t mean you know about the financial decisions they make. Why they lay off tens of thousands of employees, why they need to recoup the 100bn dollars they spent on publishers by putting their games on PS5, why they say every screen is now an Xbox. You know nothing. Stick to your rabid xbot fanboyism cos that’s all you know.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Knowing their stock price doesn’t mean you know about the financial decisions they make. Why they lay off employees, why they need to recoup the 100bn dollars they spent on publishers by putting their games on PS5, why they say every screen is now an Xbox. You know nothing. Stick to your rabid xbot fanboyism cos that’s all you know.
But the cac tweets got it down 100%

Sony stans :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
waiting-waiting-patiently.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I like how meach wants so desperately to post cac tweets but he has to put a disclaimer on it now after he’s been called out on it 💀
I like how yall trying to switch that shyt on me,

Thes the same dudes and same info that convinced yall of whatever they convinced yall of. I said they were full of shyt from the jump

They all walking their shyt back now and admitting they were full of shyt

Now yall switch it up to say “see meach believes the cac tweets now”

fukk outa here :mjlol: