Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Every screen is an Xbox
Every body is an Xbox
Everything is an Xbox
We are Xbox
The World is an Xbox

THE WORLD IS AN XBOX
SENT TO PLAYYYYYAYYAYYYYYYYYYY
SECRET SUBSCRIPTIONS
FOR A HUGE BIT OF CHANGEEE
AND WHAT DO I GET
FOR ALL THESE GAMMMESS
FOR MY JOY
BETRAYED EXCLUSIVES
AND A DAY ONE EXCHANGE

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not hurting for cash he says :heh:

Xbots still think MS has an endless money pit. The same company that just laid off tens of thousands of employees and now is putting their games on a rival console to make money is not hurting for cash
Xbox still employs over 20k people and are still hiring heavily.

The amount of revenue they could make off HIFI on playstation is absolutely negligible to Microsoft/xbox balance sheet.

You stans only understand stan shyt. Leave the business side of things to the most valuable company on earth :ehh:

Sony is running their business into to ground winning the stan war, but don’t worry, the new ceo got some changes coming for that ass :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Putting SOT on switch has absolutely nothing to do with “trying to recoup money from the activision purchased” that’s just some more dumb shyt yall like to repeat.

You are an investor and you know how silly it is to imply an asset acquisition needs to be “recouped” but here you are, playing dumb for stan daps :francis:

furthermore COD is currently printing money. They don’t need to do anything to make that 80 bill work for itself.

I don't care about no damn Sea Of Thieves or even HFR. I'm talkin big outlook.

This yall problem, the minute someone disagrees with you and post some real shyt, you resort to "stans". Common sense shyt that Stevie Wonder saw coming is now happening and you still deflecting and calling it "stan" shyt.

Not shocked any of this is happening, but here we are. And some of yall STILL in denial. You don't pay 80 billion for some shyt just to let it rot. You thought it would entice people to purchase your products....it didn't happen. Now this is what is needed to be done.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't care about no damn Sea Of Thieves or even HFR. I'm talkin big outlook.

This yall problem, the minute someone disagrees with you and post some real shyt, you resort to "stans". Common sense shyt that Stevie Wonder saw coming is now happening and you still deflecting and calling it "stan" shyt.

Not shocked any of this is happening, but here we are. And some of yall STILL in denial.
Stop it nikka all you say is stan shyt :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Stop it nikka all you say is stan shyt :mjlol:

Nope.

Everything I've said is right going back to the X1. Common sense shyt.

And here we are today. But yall wanna play dumb and hope the competition does the same shyt to cope. Knock yourself out.

The hardware isn't doing anything, GP subs are flat, so it's time to open up our assets to the competition. That's reality. :umad:

Back to the jokes. :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
THE WORLD IS AN XBOX
SENT TO PLAYYYYYAYYAYYYYYYYYYY
SECRET SUBSCRIPTIONS
FOR A HUGE BIT OF CHANGEEE
AND WHAT DO I GET
FOR ALL THESE GAMMMESS
FOR MY JOY
BETRAYED EXCLUSIVES
AND A DAY ONE EXCHANGE

OIG1.jd.W3m5Bnf5VOxwogzKA

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nope.

Everything I've said is right going back to the X1. Common sense shyt.

And here we are today. But yall wanna play dumb and hope the competition does the same shyt to cope. Knock yourself out.

The hardware isn't doing anything, GP subs are flat, so it's time to open up our assets to the competition. That's reality. :umad:

Back to the jokes. :pachaha:
Stan so hard this shyt crazy!!!!!

fa05522c2cf8c461885773e10795d9ad.gif

:mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox still employs over 20k people and are still hiring heavily.

The amount of revenue they could make off HIFI on playstation is absolutely negligible to Microsoft/xbox balance sheet.

You stans only understand stan shyt. Leave the business side of things to the most valuable company on earth :ehh:

Sony is running their business into to ground winning the stan war, but don’t worry, the new ceo got some changes coming for that ass :wow:
You’re nothing but an Xbot. Please stop acting like you know anything about Microsoft finances

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You said they were scrambling to recoup 80 billion acquisition.

Their stock price results determined that’s a lie

55e0173909241223fda30442f3e994f5.jpg

:ufdup:

lol at scrambling.

I specifically said you don't pay 80 billion not to recoup. And if going multiplat is how to do so since your own in house shyt ain't getting the job done, then so be it.

See you at 3. Hope you know your timezones this time :mjlol:

:umad: