Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nutella “was like fukk all this shyt Phil. Consoles sales dropping, barely any digital sales, Muthafukkas treating gamepass like some fukkin bargin bin and we just spent billions on new publishers. fukk all this exclusive shyt we putting games everywhere I don’t give a fukk if we have to put them on a fukkin Nokia cell phone”.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Good discussion here honestly covering a lot of ground.

Like many point out, people who think Cloud gaming is the future are crazy. If that's what they're going to present :snoop:
Unless you can fix the entire worlds internet infrastructure, cloud gaming will always be a worse way to play games.
The internet and....well, physics.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If this is true, it's honestly a shame. I'm gonna miss the console war banter, and while it is ultimately meaningless, things like console exclusivity and 1st party vs 3rd party stuff made the purchase more exciting. Seeing that go away is unfortunate.

We got used to Sega being 3rd party so that'll probably happen with MS as well, but like Sega, I can't help but feel like this was brought on by poor decision making when marketing their hardware.

Sony will eventually lean into this same approach even though it's a few years out.

Nintendo really the last of the Mohicans

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
"We're listening and we hear you."
My goodness that is some bullshyt and it's funny people are putting so much weight into that sentence.

You know they've weighed out all the numbers, thought hard about it and have come to a conclusion already.

Acting like some people on the internet voicing discontent is going to change their plan :mjlol: :heh:

Chances are they already know what their supporters are going to say/react and have already factored that in.

They're 100% aware people won't like what they're going to say so this week is simply time to get their presentation in order to fluff it up and spin things psychologically.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GFjPokBXgAESFoU.png

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
A lot can happen in a week in gaming. MS is ran by morons. Xbox is dead, they're not even denying anything or doing anything to do lull the masses. Xbox is dead and honestly MS deserves it. Long live Sony. Say what you want, but they would never treat their fans like this with a current system.