Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
OIG2.3bw1cELT4HmiZUWG9h5u

Sony chief :wow:

Daps
A lot of dudes don't realize that most people like Microsoft IP and don't like how Mattrick and Spencer managed them into the ground.

If Satya is making them focus on the games again and getting them out to maximize Microsoft Games's publishing leverage, that's great news. Most folks around here want to see it be about the games and not about Phil making friends with random superfans online and making promises he can't keep.

Phil's big dream wasn't to make dope games, it was to acquire Nintendo, like he'd even know what to do with all that IP if he got them.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They’ve been in shambles since the merger. :pachaha:

They had orgasms hearing this rumor I am appalled I thought Xbox was ass trash whore whatever you can name. The issue is that they wanted Xbox titles on their device. :sas2:

They don’t even buy Sony exclusives but watch they buy Xbox titles because 80 percent of these fanboys were 360 bros

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They had orgasms hearing this rumor I am appalled I thought Xbox was ass trash whore whatever you can name. The issue is that they wanted Xbox titles on their device. :sas2:

They don’t even buy Sony exclusives but watch they buy Xbox titles because 80 percent of these fanboys were 360 bros

We don’t care, we just happy you won’t have exclusives :russ:

Spin it anyway you want, we going back to xbox has no games despite spending 90 billion dollars :umad:

Edit—-

I will play Blade on PS5 though

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Them future microsoft pc games going to be :wow: now that they about to bush this console that is nothing more than a pc from 6 years ago :scust:

My 4090 is ready :blessed:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Xbox can give them all the remasters they crave :banderas: