Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Case by case hits a lot different when its your biggest games on the competing system :lolbron:
"biggest games" would be Halo, Gears, and Forza. specifically FH5 if we're talking about recent, successful, games. you can call it a "boiling frog" or whatever, but so far they've stayed away from games that are really associated with the brand. I think that would be a big turning point for a lot of Xbox 'fans'

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"biggest games" would be Halo, Gears, and Forza. specifically FH5 if we're talking about recent, successful, games. you can call it a "boiling frog" or whatever, but so far they've stayed away from games that are really associated with the brand. I think that would be a big turning point for a lot of Xbox 'fans'

A major licensed disney game isn’t one of microsofts biggest games this year? A new DOOM? They literally have not released anything from their own studios that have higher sales potential lol

Also, we’ll see about the Halo Gears, and Forza thing by years end lol

Same people that broke the Indiana jones and other port stories early in the year are saying the exact opposite of what you are

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
A major licensed disney game isn’t one of microsofts biggest games this year? A new DOOM? They literally have not released anything from their own studios that have higher sales potential lol

my point is neither game has a strong connection to Xbox. DOOM games have always been multiplatform

Also, we’ll see about the Halo Gears, and Forza thing by years end lol

Same people that broke the Indiana jones and other port stories early in the year are saying the exact opposite of what you are

what are they saying?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A major licensed disney game isn’t one of microsofts biggest games this year?
OIP.NTaP068czQn67baEqr6XEAHaL_

Crazy :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
what are they saying?

• Age of Empires 2 DE
  • Age of Mythology
  • Starfield
  • DOOM: The Dark Ages
  • Hellblade II
  • Halo: Combat Evolved Remastered (Halo 1 port)

IMG-4134

For what it’s worth, Insider Gaming has heard similar of Forza Horizon 5 coming to PlayStation. However, we haven’t been able to confirm when that could happen.

However, for Forza Horizon 5 there are, and it will be released in the not too distant future. The announcement? It doesn't matter if it happens this week, next week or the week after, but it is coming to PS5 in the next few months as I confirmed in my GIF and as many colleagues have already confirmed.

But again, yall got it… :sas2:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

IMG-4134

Tom Henderson is saying it definitely wont be all games and lots of games aren’t even being considered right now.

If you gone post the cac tweets post all of them :mjpls:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tom Henderson is saying it definitely wont be all games and lots of games aren’t even being considered right now.

If you gone post the cac tweets post all of them :mjpls:

Yeah, they prob won’t bother porting shyt like ori and Ryse but let’s not fool ourselves lol

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

IMG-4134

But again, yall got it… :sas2:

how is any of that the "exact opposite" of what I said?

none of those 'tentpole' ports have been announced yet. and I said if it happens, it will be a turning point for a lot of Xbox 'fans'

I'm aware there was a lot of speculation last week about ports, but it seems that turned out to be Indiana Jones

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Yeah, they prob won’t bother porting shyt like ori and Ryse but let’s not fool ourselves lol
Shadowbox with cac tweets brehs. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
none of those 'tentpole' ports have been announced yet. and I said if it happens, it will be a turning point for a lot of Xbox 'fans'

Nothing will ever be a turning point for you goofs as we’ve seen :mjlol:

They gonna announce all those games by the end of the year and yall gonna mov the goalpost to act like theey were never important to begin with like yall are doing now with Indiana Jones, Sea of Thieves, hi Fi Rush, etc. let’s even for a second pretend they are gonna go 70% multiplat and keep something like Fable exclusive to xbox, for what at that point? Just to make less money? To sell consoles? Lol

Elder Scrolls 6 will 100% be multiplatform, so what would be the point of keeping Fable exclusive at that point? There’s no turning point when half the games they released this generation are already on ps5

yall are gonna continue to eat whatever shyt big philly dumps on your plate.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Nothing will ever be a turning point for you goofs as we’ve seen :mjlol:

They gonna announce all those games by the end of the year and yall gonna mov the goalpost to act like theey were never important to begin with like yall are doing now with Indiana Jones, Sea of Thieves, hi Fi Rush, etc. let’s even for a second pretend they are gonna go 70% multiplat and keep something like Fable exclusive to xbox, for what at that point? Just to make less money? To sell consoles? Lol

Elder Scrolls 6 will 100% be multiplatform, so what would be the point of keeping Fable exclusive at that point? There’s no turning point when half the games they released this generation are already on ps5

yall are gonna continue to eat whatever shyt big philly dumps on your plate.
:mjlol: I don't care who gets to play these games. I just want them day one on my PC