Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
nikkas tagged me in the thread but now saying I am coming out protecting Xbox because the story wasn’t what the rumors were :what:
Nah

You bought into the rumors

You changed your whole demeanor up and got quiet like a little bytch

Now you wanna run your mouth

Can’t stand cowards

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Damn yall samestation nikkas thought uncle phil was about to feed you some games huh :mjlol:

Better take your asses back in that Same Man 2 thread and wait on that DLC :mjlol:

Yall nikkas REALLY thought yall was getting starfield :mjlol:

You samestation nikkas REALLY thought you was going to go from Same of War and Same Man 2 where 80% of the game takes place in the same place the 1st game did, to exploring entire star systems and building actual spaceships :mjlol:

You....YOU :bryan:

That Same Man 2 thread going to go for YEARS before you clowns get another game :dead:

I was about to tell you guys to kill some time playing mlb the show...but thats on xbox and the switch now :dead:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mentioned that Starfield and Indiana Jones aren't part of the four despite rumors, but will those ever come to PS5? Can you rule that out?

Phil - I don't think we should as an industry ever rule out a game going to any other platform. We're focused on these four games and learning from the experience.
But I don't want to create a false expectation on those other platforms that this is somehow the first four to get over the dam and then the dam's going to open and that everything else is coming, that's not the plan today.

writing’s on the wall. boiling frog :hubie:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
could've had a good drinking game with "when everyone plays, we all win" :drunk:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nah

You bought into the rumors

You changed your whole demeanor up and got quiet like a little bytch

Now you wanna run your mouth

Can’t stand cowards

nikka I don’t give a fukk that’s the problem. Yall want people to care I don’t care. I still buying the next Xbox and buying Xbox games.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand that Microsoft has also previously been weighing up the idea of bringing Gears of War, Microsoft Flight Simulator, and even the next Doom game to rival platforms. Final decisions haven't been made on these other games, but there's bound to be more than just four. As this strategy evolves, it's clear there will be some interesting decisions being made about the future of Xbox games and exclusivity.

writing’s on the wall:hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Let’s do it this way.

Somebody put your money where your mouth is.

If they cancel the xbox name, and announce avowed for Playstation, i’ll buy avowed for you on playstation.

If they don’t, you buy FF7-2 for me.

Let’s do it. Stand on cac tweet business :ehh:
Y’all dodged a bullet with this one :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I understand that Microsoft has also previously been weighing up the idea of bringing Gears of War, Microsoft Flight Simulator, and even the next Doom game to rival platforms. Final decisions haven't been made on these other games, but there's bound to be more than just four. As this strategy evolves, it's clear there will be some interesting decisions being made about the future of Xbox games and exclusivity.

writing’s on the wall:hubie:
In the face of false cac tweets, all sony stan’s have is more cac tweets to look forward to :mjlol: