Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
@Leasy with another heel turn :mjlol:, nikka left his comrades to take the bullets and now he’s back in full retardo form

Phil knew you nikkaz couldn’t handle the real news on that podcast so he gave it to Warren instead.

Nintendo putting out super Mario on PlayStation and testing the waters ?

Sony giving giving Xbox uncharted, then seeing where it goes from there ?

Wake up moron y’all done

“Here’s an old ass game from a year ago that everybody already bought”

Y’all just let them shyt on you year end and year out and I just don’t get it

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I might be wrong but I don’t see them releasing a next gen console when we are just three full years in the life of the Series X/S. That’d be suicidal

If they’re it better be a console that’s totally different from the Series X and not just another powerful console with no games.
🤡

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People really think they going to get rid of the Xbox name randomly is crazy.

Stan's in here parroting the same thing.

You don't just kill a name you've grown for a decade.

Not unless you rebrand it with NEW hardware. So unless they announcing a new Xbox next week. The name Xbox isn't going anywhere.

If anything it'll be like all Microsoft products and adopt the MS infront of the name aka "Microsoft's Xbox" "Microsoft Office" "Microsoft surface" "Microsoft team's" to show it's a core part of the Microsoft family now.

Same with gamepass, which will probably lead into how they'll handle publishing games and the service to other platforms, and price/tier changes.

You’ve been wrong for over 15 years, maybe just go on mute until Salty Nutella gives yall your new marching orders?

Grown into what? Nobody cares about it now, which is why they have to do this... You think they care about keeping it going?

Why bother arguing with him, breh. I can't believe he would say you are always wrong. That's a crazy statement.

Why not spend your time doing something better than sparring with him? Like playing FF7R on your Series X? You should finally get around to it now that it's been out for over two years.
:laff: :mjlol: 🤡

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
so what's everyone's prediction of what will be said next week?

I think they'll announce Hi-Fi Rush and Sea of Thieves are going multiplat, and then double down on "case by case basis" for future games. I'm also thinking they'll say something about Acti/Blizz back catalog on Gamepass

4 games, not 2 (assuming the 2 I said are included in the 4)

only ABK Gamepass news was Diablo 4 (why did I buy that shyt. still haven't played it :snoop: ). Tony Hawk still up in the air (see what I did there)