Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
like i said, xbox owners got NOTHING out of this podcast, the only good news is a year old diablo is going to gamepass nd nothing else is confirmed

PlayStation and nitnendo owners are getting 5 games from xbox this year. (With more to come) Somehow we are holding an L for getting half a dozen xbox games :laff:

Xbox are porting more games to switch and playstation than releasing new exclusive games on xbox this year

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It was sign the contracts or lose out on the IP.

MicroSega would not have lost the IP of the games that they are bringing to other consoles. Their decision was truly voluntary.
Sony invested heavily into xbox games.

Those are the facts.

You can split hairs and “that was different” until you are blue in the face. The facts are unwavering :yeshrug:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
nikkas pressed as shyt. Dying for Xbox games the announcement was totally the opposite… Xbox is lying.

Gamepass is a failure but Microsoft announce 34 million subscribers and now Activision/Blizzard games are coming.

Which one is it? Yall looking crazy on here. Had nikkas making threads about playing Starfield on PS

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No. It's a dumb bet because nobody said they will announce Xbox is cancelled, that's just dumb and I can certainly tell Xbox will spin whatever negative to something else and prolong it.

I'll do a better bet.

@MeachTheMonster
@daze23
@The Mad Titan

@Gizmo_Duck
@ItWasWritten
@Kamikaze Revy
@CoolinInTheCut
@Rekkapryde
@DaSk8D00D
@OnlyFrans
@Koba St
@gurf

You guys are my witnesses.:sas2:

If they ONLY announce a couple of game ports e.g. Sea of Thieves, Hi-Fi Rush and NOTHING else and I mean NOTHING else, I'll take a 1 month ban and I'll send you each(Meach, Daze and Titan) a $10 gift card from a store of choice e.g. Steam, Xbox etc.

If they DO announce other things such as changes to the structure of Gamepass, other games going forward basically anything significant and do not squash the rumors then you three should send me a $10 gift card for Target or Bestbuy.
The moment you crashed out :mjlol: