Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s not act like there aren’t two whole armies of bozos in this very thread :mjlol:

All the TMZ vs Mediafakeout ass headline battles, Stan’s on both sides arguing with each other for hundreds of posts, all this sudden hype around Halo being on PlayStation and for what?

Four AA ports:skip:
I don’t even have a Xbox and knew/posted their not dropping any big titles.

But there’s a article already stating there’s most likely gonna be more

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Naw they already got their next doom and gloom argument lined up.

Microsoft is lying, xbox is still dying, they just changed their announcement plan cause they cac tweets exposed them. :wow:
Already knew what sony stans response would be too.

When yall gone respect me as the Coli’s own “insider”???? :wow:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Don't expect the entire Xbox exclusive catalog to be ported over. That is foolish.

This whole thing is getting blown way out of proportion and the reality is probably going to be incredibly underwhelming compared to the online rumors.

I fukking said it right here.

The announcement of Activision/Blizzard games being day one releases on GamePass is massive since it's going to drive subscription numbers.

Another big announcement of GamePass only being on Xbox/PC is also huge because now big games like CoD will be free on Xbox/PC and full price at launch on other platforms.

Whoever said Phil was gonna give us less reasons to own an Xbox was cap. If anything, I'm keeping mine and GP subscription because fukk game prices these days.

Oh, and new hardware coming.

Phil and crew handled this one well. Great job.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let’s not act like there aren’t two whole armies of bozos in this very thread :mjlol:

All the TMZ vs Mediafakeout ass headline battles, Stan’s on both sides arguing with each other for hundreds of posts, all this sudden hype around Halo being on PlayStation and for what?

Four AA ports:skip:
They coulda easily calmed cats down with a simple tweet last week but had to do this canned ass extra shyt.

He at least acknowledged and named Switch and PlayStation so it’s not calming them much

And they only starting with these 4