Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What else could it mean.

You trying real hard here. It would be much easier just to admit meach is always correct :wow:
Nah, you're bullshytting as usual.

Halo releasing on PS5/6 does not mean developing a new halo specifically for PS.

This is coming from the same guy that started a topic "Sony has no games this year" when they had a game drop a week before. Pretty obvious education isn't your strong suit.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
They didn’t say that ABK games would be day and date

If that was the case they would of thrown MW3 on there

They gave you all Diablo that’s it and that’s not till March
Yes they did.

Diablo 4 will be one of the first in March. All future releases will be day one.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The hell do you think a Halo game could be day one on playstation if it wasn’t developed specifically for playstation?:what:

Sony nikkas done lost it :huhldup:
So ports are games developed specifically for said system it's ported to?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
"I will say, when I look at a game like Helldivers 2 – and it's a great game, kudos to the team shipping on PC and PlayStation – I'm not exactly sure who it helps in the industry by not being on Xbox," he said. "If you try to twist yourself to say, like, somehow that benefited somebody somewhere.

Good to see Phil be a fan of the flop Helldivers 2, the begging is a little sad though :flabbynsick:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Not my fault MS understands where their money is really coming from. GP lives and dies on the value it brings to the players. By having more new titles launch day one on GP, they are providing serious value to the players that is unmatched anywhere else.

But hey, keep paying full price for games and thinking brehs take your shytposting seriously.