Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You won @MeachTheMonster I was ready to jump back on the PS side but they not saying nothing like the stuff some people where saying in here. I don’t really care about Xbox vs ps I’m only on the box cause I have more friends there to play 2k with. Console is a console to me if my dogs got the ps then I would be over there but I guess we staying
Dudes still gone try to spin it. But it’s clear this was a lot of console stan hoopla over nothing.

I get it that some forum/twitter stans were caught up in the nonsense. But it’s crazy that some seemingly reputable people got swept up into the nonsense.

Games reporting/discourse is ridiculous at this point. Hope this is a point of reckoning and people take a step back realize how goofy this shyt is:smh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Doesn’t calm their army of bozos on social media

Let’s not act like there aren’t two whole armies of bozos in this very thread :mjlol:

All the TMZ vs Mediafakeout ass headline battles, Stan’s on both sides arguing with each other for hundreds of posts, all this sudden hype around Halo being on PlayStation and for what?

Four AA ports:skip:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dudes still gone try to spin it. But it’s clear this was a lot of console stan hoopla over nothing.

I get it that some forum/twitter stans were caught up in the nonsense. But it’s crazy that some seemingly reputable people got swept up into the nonsense.

Games reporting/discourse is ridiculous at this point. Hope this is a point of reckoning and people take a step back realize how goofy this shyt is:smh:
"They're only going to announce a couple games(SoT, HiFi Rush), going to PS/Switch"

"well they only announced 4, I was right"

:mjlol: