Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You mentioned that Starfield and Indiana Jones aren't part of the four despite rumors, but will those ever come to PS5? Can you rule that out?
I don't think we should as an industry ever rule out a game going to any other platform. We're focused on these four games and learning from the experience.
But I don't want to create a false expectation on those other platforms that this is somehow the first four to get over the dam and then the dam's going to open and that everything else is coming, that's not the plan today. I also don't want to mislead customers on those other platforms. We're launching these four games, and we're excited about it. We're excited about the announce and everything else, but we'll see what happens for our business.
:lolbron:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think many companies will utilize it but cross save really should of be the next leap that these companies make.

It really should. I really think there are people that would at least heavily consider buying multiple copies of a game across multiple platforms if they knew their save files worked across platforms.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You mentioned that Starfield and Indiana Jones aren't part of the four despite rumors, but will those ever come to PS5? Can you rule that out?
I don't think we should as an industry ever rule out a game going to any other platform. We're focused on these four games and learning from the experience.
But I don't want to create a false expectation on those other platforms that this is somehow the first four to get over the dam and then the dam's going to open and that everything else is coming, that's not the plan today. I also don't want to mislead customers on those other platforms. We're launching these four games, and we're excited about it. We're excited about the announce and everything else, but we'll see what happens for our business.

Pretty much saying everythings coming eventually

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Pretty much saying everythings coming eventually

Half A $

Pro
Daps
xbox beta testers

we might get a 8/10 starfield after a year of patches and updates

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have to behead all "insiders" for click baiting over the last few weeks. :unimpressed:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
You won @MeachTheMonster I was ready to jump back on the PS side but they not saying nothing like the stuff some people where saying in here. I don’t really care about Xbox vs ps I’m only on the box cause I have more friends there to play 2k with. Console is a console to me if my dogs got the ps then I would be over there but I guess we staying