Microsoft to talk Next Gen Consoles at E3 2019

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So you’ve played Crackdown?

Have you even been in the Crackdown official thread (which is stickied up top?)

:mjpls: I don't play microsoft Trash.... Seen the reviews and trash looks like trash to me...

tumblr_p38up5Oxpk1uj4pe8o1_540.png

:mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh so you haven’t played it but somehow formed an opinion by listening to random cac reviewers....

Gotcha

I watched all the reviews tho...:mjlol: and it wasn't just from CACS....:mjpls:

Besides none of us owns an xbox....:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I watched all the reviews tho...:mjlol: and it wasn't just from CACS....:mjpls:

Besides none of us owns an xbox....:mjlol:
What black reviewer you watched nikka:mjlol:

You got black people in the official thread telling your ass what it’s like, “bu-bu-bu-but none of us own an xbox.”

You must be thinking of the same 4 PS4 circle jerk nikkas that create these dumbass stan threads at 45?:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What black reviewer you watched nikka:mjlol:

You got black people in the official thread telling your ass what it’s like, “bu-bu-bu-but none of us own an xbox.”

You must be thinking of the same 4 PS4 circle jerk nikkas that create these dumbass stan threads at 45?:mjlol:

:mjlol::russ:

I mean as none of my family has an xbox... We a PS4 family...:bluemad2:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You say that with pride or something :mjlol:

And yall nikkas know y’all don’t play no gotdamn multiplayer games together :mjlol:

:heh: WTF you talking about??? we play against each other all the time... Tekken Tag Tournament, Street Fighter other fighting games...

I personally don't play Online Multiplayer games...:mjpls::camby:

and besides why shouldnt I say that with pride, xbox lawst imagine if any of us had that Trash system in our house and play those garbage ass exclusives?!?!:laff: fukking hilarious!!!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What has Microsoft(Xbox Division) done to garner any type of consumer faith for what they do next?

Being skeptical of Microsoft moving forward and their ability to provide good games is not stanning, it's objectively the smart thing to do given how this generation went.
Best answer so far. It's perfectly fine to be on the fence about MSFT games wise going forward. The irony of the people against this position is they often go "Waitstation" yet they're telling us to wait and see. Difference between MSFT and Sony is Sony has a proven track record with their games so you know it's going to be some bombs dropped every gen and they've done that every gen. With MSFT it's basically a Halo game, a Gears game or two and the yearly Forza rotation. The other titles for the most part aren't even worth mentioning except Cuphead.