Microsoft to talk Next Gen Consoles at E3 2019

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
They'll likely announce their streaming console. If they do Sony stans :umad:
Yup we will be ANGRY you are playing mediocre games next gen without a disc reader. Why can’t sony stop giving us consistent AAA classics so we can become like MS and give up on unique quality gaming experiences? :sadcam: Please Sony, I don’t want a good game I want meh games via stream!!!!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yup we will be ANGRY you are playing mediocre games next gen without a disc reader. Why can’t sony stop giving us consistent AAA classics so we can become like MS and give up on unique quality gaming experiences? :sadcam: Please Sony, I don’t want a good game I want meh games via stream!!!!
A perfect of example of stanning making you say dumb shyt. :russ:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Okay, fanboy wars aside, I'm actually excited to hear about this. Microsoft bought a LOT of development studios last year. There's the potential for some great games to pop up as a result.

..but, since only half of us on here actually play video games, only half of us will give a shyt.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
A perfect of example of stanning making you say dumb shyt. :russ:
Say dumb shyt get dumb responses.

Why in the flying fukk would a streaming console bother Sony? Do you think Sony moved all those units off the hype of Gaikai? :mjlol: you can’t possibly be this dense.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Say dumb shyt get dumb responses.

Why in the flying fukk would a streaming console bother Sony? Do you think Sony moved all those units off the hype of Gaikai? :mjlol: you can’t possibly be this dense.
Y'all seem to be more concerned about the success of Microsoft more than anything else. A fully functional streaming console with first party apps is a game changer and guaranteed to move units :what:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Y'all seem to be more concerned about the success of Microsoft more than anything else. A fully functional streaming console with first party apps is a game changer and guaranteed to move units :what:
Yeah.. guaranteed to move Nintendo units :mjlol: get real

They’re totally putting their platform on everything but the smart fridge cause their plan moving forward is totally to “move units” right? Hahahahahahaha

Subpar MS titles :hula: subpar MS titles and Nintendo’s catalogue too

Tough one! I’ll take the Xbox.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
They'll likely announce their streaming console. If they do Sony stans :umad:
:gucci: Why would anybody be scared of Microsoft annoucing a streaming-only console, when all the big boys in the Tech & Video Game industry are also doing their own Video Game-streaming services that they plan to put on every device? It's already being reported this week that Google is gonna reveal their hardware at GDC next month.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:gucci: Why would anybody be scared of Microsoft annoucing a streaming-only console, when all the big boys in the Tech & Video Game industry are also doing their own Video Game-streaming services that they plan to put on every device? It's already being reported this week that Google is gonna reveal their hardware at GDC next month.
Microsoft is already in the PC, Mobile, Console and now mobile console space with switch.

Xbox live is the premier online gaming service.

Windows is still the de facto gaming OS.

MS is the top windows based cloud provider.

You know what, I'm not wasting anymore of my time talking to idiots.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah.. guaranteed to move Nintendo units :mjlol: get real

They’re totally putting their platform on everything but the smart fridge cause their plan moving forward is totally to “move units” right? Hahahahahahaha

Subpar MS titles :hula: subpar MS titles and Nintendo’s catalogue too

Tough one! I’ll take the Xbox.
MS just bought a gang of studios.
And they're expanding beyond their own console for their services.

The no 1 product on Mac's is Microsoft office.

How is Microsoft putting their software on multiple platforms a loss?

:russ: