Microsoft to talk Next Gen Consoles at E3 2019

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony Stan makes Xbox thread to control a narrative, but mostly to spread lies to this community while the mods watch and usually participate. If there was any question as to why this section is trash? It's always been that reason. Remember when I was the blame :laff: anyways...
The responses :dead:

So fukk the One X now huh

What next trash exclusive he gonna announce :mjlol:

Halo 436?
Gears Battle Royale?
Forza Kart??

:mjlol:
You're just mad none of those games have walkthroughs :sitdown:
There's no other games that I look forward to. I don't play Halo or Forza.
Don't you think it's...odd to act like you know what is to come? How could you be excited if you already know? I guess you can't wait for God of war 17, uncharted 6, Gran Turismo:rebirth (cuz it feel off), knack 3, ratchet n clank 12. Is that what makes you excited for the future? I thought new titles each gen Is what drove us to play? Sony stans name 3 Xbox games then ignore the rest. Good luck with that...
They'll likely announce their streaming console. If they do Sony stans :umad:
They will announce two consoles, the beefier console will cost us $500, comes with 1tb of storage. The other console will be weaker and discless and also 1tb storage. That's all I'm allowed to speak on at the moment :handshake:
Yup we will be ANGRY you are playing mediocre games next gen without a disc reader. Why can’t sony stop giving us consistent AAA classics so we can become like MS and give up on unique quality gaming experiences? :sadcam: Please Sony, I don’t want a good game I want meh games via stream!!!!
Sony will be absent from E3 this year, when had that happened before :popcorn: and most Sony games are in response to Xbox. Uncharted was created to combat gears :hula: they couldn't match halo but tried multiple times, then you idiots acted like Destiny would be your chance and well... :mjlol:
Yeah.. guaranteed to move Nintendo units :mjlol: get real

They’re totally putting their platform on everything but the smart fridge cause their plan moving forward is totally to “move units” right? Hahahahahahaha

Subpar MS titles :hula: subpar MS titles and Nintendo’s catalogue too

Tough one! I’ll take the Xbox.
They have 3 consoles they are "moving" but what you're referring to is project X cloud which clearly you don't understand. You never cared to learn so you sound insecure when you discuss it :ufdup:
You’d think a consoles exclusives would be of a certain quality, too..
Which you cannot speak on because you insist on not trying them. I don't have a ps4 right, that doesn't mean I don't have friends and family who do. I've played and completed more Sony games than the majority because I'm older than a lot of you. Half of you was babies when the ps1 released. Ps4 exclusives are overrated imo and your actions in this thread (your meaning Sony stans) proves it. We don't flood your Sony threads to voice our insecurities :umad:
Quality??? We saw what just happened to crackdown 3... :mjlol:
What did you see exactly because I'm playing and loving crackdown 3 :dwillhuh:
How does microsoft putting xbox live on fukking nintendo switch helps any person playing their games on fukking xbox??? You realize nintendo gets the service for free right, xbox owners STILL gotta pay for live...:mjlol:
I realize you're an uninformed Sony Stan :snoop:

Switch online is $20 a year :gucci:
Since switch isn't even focused on online play in a lot of titles it doesn't need to charge the same as Sony/Microsoft But you don't think. You watch other people speak who don't think as your alternative :tu:

When Xbox live comes to switch there is no announcement/confirmation that the price will remain the same. But who cares, you're a moron if you think Microsoft is not getting paid for this. Did you think they just called Nintendo and said "here, take Xbox live free of charge"

I mean if you wanna believe that do you but...like, c'mon now :stopitslime:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
What has Microsoft(Xbox Division) done to garner any type of consumer faith for what they do next?

Being skeptical of Microsoft moving forward and their ability to provide good games is not stanning, it's objectively the smart thing to do given how this generation went.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What has Microsoft(Xbox Division) done to garner any type of consumer faith for what they do next?

Being skeptical of Microsoft moving forward and their ability to provide good games is not stanning, it's objectively the smart thing to do given how this generation went.
You know how social media got trump elected while getting people to think Hillary Clinton was a worse candidate?

The exact same tactics has been on display since E3 2013. The internet deemed the Xbox plan not worthy, and Kinect is a spy cam they still say :mindblown:

This thread has mostly Sony gamers with no Xbox's lying about the quality of games they never played, its called a narrative :francis:

Which Xbox games have you played this gen and walked away disappointed? Even Ryse was a GREAT enjoyable game (Tru Story)

As for faith moving forward, they are dedicated to proving just that. If they didn't feel the need to do so is when I'd agree with you. Clearly that's not the case if you been paying afternoon..

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i would guess they're going to introduce and focus on their software as a service platform. the xbox1 x was released about a year ago so i doubt the next gen console is gonna be a big leap from where the xbox1 is now.

msft and xbox will bounce back. sony and nintendo took some big hits but are killing it now.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
MS just bought a gang of studios.
And they're expanding beyond their own console for their services.

The no 1 product on Mac's is Microsoft office.

How is Microsoft putting their software on multiple platforms a loss?

:russ:
Microsoft bought rare how many moons ago and how many games has rare put out?

We dont need a new xbox. Get the AAA games rolling out on the xbox one x first.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Microsoft bought rare how many moons ago and how many games has rare put out?

We dont need a new xbox. Get the AAA games rolling out on the xbox one x first.
Kinect sports :stopitslime:

Sea of Thieves :stopitslime:

They developed the avatar system used in the Xbox ecosystem :stopitslime:

But you just learned that Nintendo is joining gamepass, but didn't think of how Rare integrates. :mjgrin:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Xbox is just as popular in the US :mjgrin:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I think this may be checkmate in a smaller scale ... but continue to argue

streaming to phones, tablets, nintendo and PC with access to your games anywhere

Already got the 4k graphics thats not just streaming like Sony

Probably, just guessing...will bring out the VR that theyve been delaying, or combine in with usable PC components

Since they strike first, they will be able to retool and drop their Enhanced version right after the next shyt comes out to stay above them

I wonder if xbox on the nintendo switch will allow you to access netflix and all of the xbox live apps?

but Sony can play spiderman and playstation 2 games now :russ::francis: might even let you use the same controller for it ... oh wait:picard:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
giphy.gif

Cant wait.