Daps
FeaT7j3.png
I still need Pillars of Eternity II for PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Save your Stan rhetoric sir. I read about programming, I know what I'm talking about. Your last question is a deflective strawman. I'm about to leave the office and fire up my X and enjoy my evening. Good day.
I taught myself how to program 20yrs ago :gucci:
If you know so much, why you asking so many questions while ignoring all answers and links provided :stopitslime:

I'll ask again, what exclusive games in particular was not up to par to your liking? Spit it out :popcorn:
I saw that shyt and was like Wtf... Then I seen your reply and the red went away. I'm good, let's continue...
You stans are corny lol. I work in IT (only 2 certs:francis:) I read tech sites every day, and enjoy nerdy ass articles about that stuff, not to Stan on The Coli, but because it interests me, and I love my One X. Stans can't help but dogpile. Ridiculous:russ:
That's cool and all but do you feel that your love for various tech is unique? You speak like if the majority of us don't enjoy the same shyt, and might possibly know a thing or two about the shyt you speaking on?

The Xbox and the PlayStation are PC's
Consoles coming in one spec (now two specs) optimization is easier than having to do so it works on every PC. But here's where you're just off. With consoles getting optimized more than the average PC title would. The average PC version of the same title is better. So your entire thought process of If they didn't have to optimize for anything else that games would be better. I ask you, is halo 4 more optimized than halo 5? Is gears 4 notthe best playing gears? You love your Xbox one X because it plays your older and newer games better but it's still an upscaled Xbox one. It's literally scaling the games you are worried about :snoop:
I mean, there a lot to read.

I’m not sure there’s a link that explicitly says “there’s no performance loss going from PC to Xbox”

But Microsoft has been clear as to the benefits of UWP UWP on Xbox One - UWP app developer

Turn 10 and playground have talked a bit about it.

Forza Horizon 4 will let you 'push to the extreme beyond Ultra' on PC | PC Gamer

Forza Horizon 4's Minimum Specs Are Lower Than Forza Horizon 3

And gears
Gears of War 4 Enhanced on Xbox One X | Games | Gears of War - Official Site

All of this is stuff that wouldn’t exist without the PC version

Building Apps/Games for Xbox One Using UWP - Build Once and Target Many - Sessions by Pusher

Build once, target many.

What's a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app? - UWP app developer

Universal Windows Platform. There’s minimal work needed to port and optimizations carry over between platforms

Like I said there’s much information to decifer but the whole point of UWP is to make ports very easy and optimizations universal.
But you and Barnett dapped this fukkboy when he was talking that bullshyt :francis:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Sony could give Microsoft Naughty Dog and y’all would still lose.

I’ve said this many times, and I’ll say it again.

The only reason the 360 was as popular as it was last gen was because it came out first and when ps3 finally landed it was way too damn high ....not too mention the release was like a year and half later if I remember right

There is nothing Microsoft can do, what your seeing now is its true place in the world ... it’s true form ....

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

The only reason the 360 was as popular as it was last gen was because it came out first and when ps3 finally landed it was way too damn high ....not too mention the release was like a year and half later if I remember right

There is nothing Microsoft can do, what your seeing now is its true place in the world ... it’s true form ....
Remember when you thought bungie was finally gonna bring you halo? Then you downplayed halo 5?

Here's what I know, the halo team has hit its stride. Each halo has improved drastically from the previous since halo 4. Halo 6 will be the one Microsoft puts an unprecedented budget behind. This is the halo that will be remembered for the rest of our lives as an all-time great now I suggest you sit your monkey ass down and tell ya mama to fix a nikka some grits

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Remember when you thought bungie was finally gonna bring you halo? Then you downplayed halo 5?

Here's what I know, the halo team has hit its stride. Each halo has improved drastically from the previous since halo 4. Halo 6 will be the one Microsoft puts an unprecedented budget behind. This is the halo that will be remembered for the rest of our lives as an all-time great now I suggest you sit your monkey ass down and tell ya mama to fix a nikka some grits

Your confusing me with somebody else ....

The last halo I played was halo 2 :russ:

Don’t care about bungie and that trash ass destiny either

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I respectfully disagree. Let's leave it at that.

MS has resources, my point is the extra 12 people that port Gears 6 with UWP is 12 people that could have done something extra on the Xbox versiin. Simple. I want whichever resources allocated by MS on Xbox. That's just me. I have a capable gaming PC, but I want my XBOX doing its best possible job. Again, we can agree to disagree. There is no right or wrong.
That's not how it works. Both teams would staffed for their needs. Resources would be pulled and moved as necessary. :francis:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I respectfully disagree. Let's leave it at that.

MS has resources, my point is the extra 12 people that port Gears 6 with UWP is 12 people that could have done something extra on the Xbox versiin. Simple. I want whichever resources allocated by MS on Xbox. That's just me. I have a capable gaming PC, but I want my XBOX doing its best possible job. Again, we can agree to disagree. There is no right or wrong.
Microsoft can’t abandon the PC because that is easily their largest platform

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

The 360 was popular because it was cheaper, ran games much better, and had more exclusives at the beginning.

Sony was talking that same high and mighty bullshyt that Microsoft was talking before the X1 released. System cost $200 more than the 360, took years for exclusives to start dropping consistently, just about every 3rd party game ran like shyt and the gap was much bigger than it was with the ps4 and X1, PSN was garbage as fukk and was constantly down or getting hack, and some of the games were releasing a full year after they had already been on the 360. Sony ended up getting it together during the second half of the console life cycle but the 360 was a flat out better system for years in the beginning. Claiming that it was just the price difference is disingenuous for anyone paying attention to what happened last gen.

The only reason I switched from 360 to ps3 was cause I had to send my shyt back 3 times and was tired of waiting a month to play games again, plus gta4 had just dropped and I wasn't risking another 360 failing on me when I was playing it.