Microsoft to Purchase Obsidian Entertainment

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:dwillhuh:pretty much every Xbox exclusive is released on PC these days and there are no optimization issues.
I mean more that I want the One X/Scarlett/Whatever MAXED. 100% development time is how some of those PS4 exclusives look way better than they have any business looking. It's how Apple gets great results with repeatedly inferior iPhone hardware. I want that for Xbox games:yeshrug:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I used to love Obsidian. KOTOR 2 and Fallout New Vegas were some of my favorite games.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I really hope Xbox steps up next gen. Cause this gen it was straight trash. I'm copping the console regardless. More exclusive games and competition is always a good thing. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This can be a great move.

Fix Alpha Protocol and also come out with a follow up and I’m there day 1.

Fund Alpha Protocol 2 and im fine with this.

Yo!!!! Alpha Protocol was low key a dope as game that people dismissed and slept on at its time.

Kinda got lost in that MGS, Splinter Cell, Syphon Filter, and Agent 47 smoke but it was a pretty good game to me back then

Martha

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
EA has the Star Wars license
1st party titles have a different set of rules, rogue squadron says hi. It used to happen all the time for sports titles, type reason why nba2k exist :yeshrug: Kobe Bryant basketball, Ken griffey, NFL gameday. We'll see :francis:
I mean more that I want the One X/Scarlett/Whatever MAXED. 100% development time is how some of those PS4 exclusives look way better than they have any business looking. It's how Apple gets great results with repeatedly inferior iPhone hardware. I want that for Xbox games:yeshrug:
This is in your head tho, because the hype for shyt is always at a feverish pitch. Let me ask you something, when was there not :gladbron: hype for Sony exclusives?

Killzone :hula: Zone of the enders, if it's exclusive then it's a great game, expertly crafted until it goes multiplat. What Xbox exclusives have you played this gen? Which AAAA title(s) fits your description :popcorn:

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
As long as MS stays the fukk out of the creative process, i'm cool with it. Maybe?:manny:

Having to use the windows store instead of steam though:hhh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
1st party titles have a different set of rules, rogue squadron says hi. It used to happen all the time for sports titles, type reason why nba2k exist :yeshrug: Kobe Bryant basketball, Ken griffey, NFL gameday. We'll see :francis:

This is in your head tho, because the hype for shyt is always at a feverish pitch. Let me ask you something, when was there not :gladbron: hype for Sony exclusives?

Killzone :hula: Zone of the enders, if it's exclusive then it's a great game, expertly crafted until it goes multiplat. What Xbox exclusives have you played this gen? Which AAAA title(s) fits your description :popcorn:
I'm not at all sure what those questions have to do with what I said. I just want whatever the current Xbox is to be the singular focus so that the games can be their best.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not at all sure what those questions have to do with what I said. I just want whatever the current Xbox is to be the singular focus so that the games can be their best.
Things have changed. It’s all PC parts and especially in Microsoft’s case with UWP on PC it takes nothing away from the console version to develop for PC as well.