Microsoft selling Red Ring of Death posters? Wut

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You got the most unique situation ever.

At least 4 people you know had to get 4-5 Xbox’s repaired, but you yourself got lucky and never had to repair.

shyt sounds like :duck: to me.

:mjlol:
Bro I’m happy for u. U think it’s ducktales. I’m proud of u for that. Anything else? Cause I don’t have shyt to prove to u. Lol.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
they played with your time/money back then only to make more money off it in the future.

fukk a commemorative piece, they should've gave out free game vouchers or something.....or announced the scalebound is actually droppin :lolbron:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I refused to buy a 360 bcuz of that shyt…ended up buying one for cheap at the end of the console cycle
i never had an xbox but i would go over to my friends house in that era and he had like 4 360's stacked next to each other vertical all broken with one on top working for the moment. dudes had collections of broken consoles :laff:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
i never had an xbox but i would go over to my friends house in that era and he had like 4 360's stacked next to each other vertical all broken with one on top working for the moment. dudes had collections of broken consoles :laff:
See this is what confuses me. If Microsoft extended all warranties by 3 years, why would someone need to buy another Xbox? :jbhmm: And even if they hadn't, what would compel someone to continue buying hardware that failed on them more than 2x? At a price tag of $300. Fool me once and all that. When I hear claims of people with stacks of 3 or 4 lmao. That is...strange to me. Tf.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
See this is what confuses me. If Microsoft extended all warranties by 3 years, why would someone need to buy another Xbox? :jbhmm: And even if they hadn't, what would compel someone to continue buying hardware that failed on them more than 2x? At a price tag of $300. Fool me once and all that. When I hear claims of people with stacks of 3 or 4 lmao. That is...strange to me. Tf.
strange indeed. I'd have stopped after one.

I've never had a dud console yet but I also buy late every gen

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you wasn't in the hood you wouldn't understand lmao.

Most nikkas wasn't fukking with PS3 around the first few years of the mid 2000s. A 360 broke you either tried to do a towel trick or return the shyt to GS and get another one. I know mad people who went through multiple 360s.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My launch ps3 fat got the yellow light of death. Reflowed the mb and reapplied thermal paste till it turned back on. Flipped it for a slim:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you wasn't in the hood you wouldn't understand lmao.

Most nikkas wasn't fukking with PS3 around the first few years of the mid 2000s. A 360 broke you either tried to do a towel trick or return the shyt to GS and get another one. I know mad people who went through multiple 360s.

I don’t know anyone who didn’t get the RROD. Seemed like it was just an inevitable thing.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well dudes was stupid as fukk. They extended the warranty and fixed them for free.

If you chose to keep going to buy used consoles and stack them shyts up like a graveyard that’s on your dumbass.

shyt was the easiest process ever. They even sent you the box and label to send it back. You didn’t even need to leave your house and you’d have a replacement in like a week.

These “nikkas” and “dudes” y’all know that bought 16 Xbox’s are dumb as shyt:mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Well dudes was stupid as fukk. They extended the warranty and fixed them for free.

If you chose to keep going to buy used consoles and stack them shyts up like a graveyard that’s on your dumbass.

shyt was the easiest process ever. They even sent you the box and label to send it back. You didn’t even need to leave your house and you’d have a replacement in like a week.

These “nikkas” and “dudes” y’all know that bought 16 Xbox’s are dumb as shyt:mjlol:
It is what it is. All I know is a few people I know went thru like 4 of them shyts. Most people I know went thru atleast 1 of em.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
people overblew this ... of course it was a problem
but like dude said they mailed you a box and fixed it for free

I actually still have the box I shipped mine in

some dude was shocked last month on voice chat when we laughed about it
I told him all I did was go buy one from target when I sent the broken one in
and then I returned it when the red ring one came back :heh: I dont know how anyone didnt think of that.