Microsoft is ready to get next-gen on and popping... May 7th we see the piff

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love the competition. As a Sony fan I hope Microsoft wins this generation, that way Sony brings the heat

sony will always win the “war” bcuz their global presence in the gaming community is stronger than MS...one battle that MS can try to win tho is domestically but that will be a hard fight...on a personal level I was way more satisfied w/ the X1 than I was PS4...and next gen seems like it’ll be more of the same w/ the X1X being used more in my home than the PS5...I’m looking to buy @ an X1X when it drops and more than likely won’t pick up a PS5 until spider-man 2 releases

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony controller reveal reveal did 10x more views than anything XSX related but we supposed to be scurrrred. :russ:
Why the fukk do you guys keep saying that, like if the controller is changing the game n shyt. Most ppl think it's ugly, color scheme trash. Look like the same colors dolomite would wear :scust:just tacky bruh

When both systems the same price but one is stronger and got gamepass. I mean, I'm sure God of war pt.17 will be a great game in 2025 but xbox got the heat at all times right now. Word to Gato Roboto my nikka :whew:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why the fukk do you guys keep saying that, like if the controller is changing the game n shyt. Most ppl think it's ugly, color scheme trash. Look like the same colors dolomite would wear :scust:just tacky bruh

When both systems the same price but one is stronger and got gamepass. I mean, I'm sure God of war pt.17 will be a great game in 2025 but xbox got the heat at all times right now. Word to Gato Roboto my nikka :whew:

Cause it proves what the people really waiting for. :umad:

Daps

:mjlol: Have game pass but no good games Brehs. Talking bout God of War when they bout to give y’all Halo 10.