Microsoft is ready to get next-gen on and popping... May 7th we see the piff

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
June needs to get here so they can finish sony off with their 1st party games.. :francis:

If we could get some more Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay next week that could be nice :lupe:

I fully expect sony to come thru on May 6th and release some bs :deadmanny:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
June needs to get here so they can finish sony off with their 1st party games.. :francis:

If we could get some more Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay next week that could be nice :lupe:
Xbots always the loudest whenever a new gen starts, then halfway through the gen when they realised they’ve been beaten, it’ll be back to “wait till next gen then you’ll see” :mjlol:

Honestly I hope they show up this gen and give Sony some competition. The 360 was the reason Sony went back to the drawing board and gave us the awesome PS4. Sony needs good competition.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
First system: Sega
Next: PS1

Uncle has Dreamcast
Other uncle a PS2

I got a XBOX

Then got PS2 fat then slim ahh man remember the slim one with the pop tray like the 1?!

But I say this to say that the XBOX, likely because of the enjoyment of Dreamcast from SEGA, has always held a place in my heart. The presentation and feeling the XBOX delivers when you power on is something we have not gotten from PlayStation since PS2 maybe even the PS1. I have not owned an XBOX since the original but every time I’ve played one at a homies house I’ve wanted to buy one after. I’ve wanted to buy XBOXs, I just simply never do it. PlayStation takes the cake for me because it is what we grew up on. Street fighter on the 1, smack down on the 2 gta iii and SA. Over the years, SONY has failed or hasn’t really had anything that made me go “WOW!” With the same games being on every system nearly it’s all about preference. Gears of war was something that would lead me to buy an Xbox though. Graphics seem better as well. Lol I’m bout to go buy one man or should I just wait

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wonder if AC is gonna be a timed exclusive? Or is it just strictly marketing
Remember when Square Enix put Tomb Raider as an exclusive on the Xbox and destroyed the franchise? Ubisoft aren’t that stupid.