Microsoft is ready to get next-gen on and popping... May 7th we see the piff

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Cause it proves what the people really waiting for. :umad:
It only proves Sony fanboys like to talk about Sony products, wow, is this news to you :dahell:
Again, the controller is very xbox like and the colors are ass. That's what's being discussed, the colors. Nobody talking about the games tho. And if we talk specs all you'll wanna talk about is the lies some unknown guy on the internet claimed. The newest is the ps5 is rdna3 compatible as well as exclusive ps5dna shyt nobody got.

Have fun talking about all that bullshyt while the only console that's prepared for next gen shows and proves :blessed:
:mjlol: Have game pass but no good games Brehs. Talking bout God of War when they bout to give y’all Halo 10.
I'd respond to this but your name makes your post make sense :handshake:
I’ll wait for the first party event. Not getting hype to fukking ass creed, cod or madden :hubie:
Actual next gen gameplay is all i care to see. And i doubt either company will show off something that doesn't wow you visually. I would love to see next gen madden. But it gotta be real gameplay. Anybody remember the video EA had for madden this gen? If you don't remember just know it looked better than whatever we'll see next week. It was bullshyt. Tbc...

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Not sipping the Kool-Aid yet, but I have a cup in my hand.

This may be the first generation in which I own both systems. Still waiting on Microsoft to deliver more first party AAA games.

Daps
Reppin
Green
Why the fukk do you guys keep saying that, like if the controller is changing the game n shyt. Most ppl think it's ugly, color scheme trash. Look like the same colors dolomite would wear :scust:just tacky bruh

When both systems the same price but one is stronger and got gamepass. I mean, I'm sure God of war pt.17 will be a great game in 2025 but xbox got the heat at all times right now. Word to Gato Roboto my nikka :whew:
I'm more Xbox but the popularity of PlayStation is just better. What kind of games do you think Xbox will have compared to PlayStation? I hope they make a game like God of War on Xbox one day :francis:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Did this jackass really post a spoiler in here? :snoop: Some of you do entirely too much. Relax.
Facts. Mods need to start banning people like other forums are doing. If I was mod of this section I would be handing out warnings and banning nikkas from threads.:yeshrug:

Some of these clowns take this console war shyt way too serious.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Facts. Mods need to start banning people like other forums are doing. If I was mod of this section I would be handing out warnings and banning nikkas from threads.:yeshrug:

Some of these clowns take this console war shyt way too serious.
I've already banned three people this week. But I'm not reading every thread in here. People need to use the report button