Microsoft is ready to get next-gen on and popping... May 7th we see the piff

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

That's smart. You don't want 1st party to overshadow 3rd parties. June will be their proper reveal. This is for 3rd parties that have been waiting impatiently to show off their stuff for shareholders, gaming press and customers.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That's smart. You don't want 1st party to overshadow 3rd parties. June will be their proper reveal. This is for 3rd parties that have been waiting impatiently to show off their stuff for shareholders, gaming press and customers.

:what: They want to showcase their own games with their studios on its own show.

Hell no. They need to show their own games first. MS hasn't produced shyt for basically the last decade. Everyone knows what third party games are going to be on each system. I don't believe they have anything of their own worth a damn to show.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
Hell no. They need to show their own games first. MS hasn't produced shyt for basically the last decade. Everyone knows what third party games are going to be on each system. I don't believe they have anything of their own worth a damn to show.

You don't have 15 studios to only have nothing to show. Besides, look at sales charts, 3rd parties outside of Nintendo platforms help to push consoles to customers. We already know what is going to be at launch from Microsoft. Halo Infinite and Forza Motorsport 8. Not to mention that they've been poaching people left and right from Sony among other things. This is coordinated and I feel it is the right to do it. Give them a day in the sun and the next day will be yours. Not to mention we've seen a glimpse of hellblade

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You don't have 15 studios to only have nothing to show. Besides, look at sales charts, 3rd parties outside of Nintendo platforms help to push consoles to customers. We already know what is going to be at launch from Microsoft. Halo Infinite and Forza Motorsport 8. Not to mention that they've been poaching people left and right from Sony among other things. This is coordinated and I feel it is the right to do it. Give them a day in the sun and the next day will be yours. Not to mention we've seen a glimpse of hellblade
I'll believe it when I see it. It's been the same song and dance with them for 20 years. :yeshrug:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
I'll believe it when I see it. It's been the same song and dance with them for 20 years. :yeshrug:
phil-spencer-gif-6.gif

He and Nadella wasn't in charge. New day in Microsoft. Their entire viewpoint on gaming has changed. They were previously just concerned with protecting Windows, now, it's much more than that.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:blessed:. I'm truly excited for the arguments me and the Xbox boys are going to have!
You'll post some driveclub gifs, we'll laugh at you afterwards
Forth's time the charm I guess. :pachaha:
So they didn't win round 2 :usure:
Don’t forget Gears too :mjgrin:
Which version of tlou2 are you buying, the ps4 or ps5 version
Unless it’s a Gears 2 or 3 ultimate edition nah. Coalition lost Rod Ferguson and that fat neckbeard, so 6 is a ways off.

maybe a ultra 4K gears 5 announcement.
That's out now, xbox one x version

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So they’re having an event to show off games that’ll also come to the PS5? :mjlol:

I’m sure Sony will be glad for the extra marketing.
Who said anything about coming to ps5 other than Sony fanboys tho? You ever hear of this game called streetfighter 5? Titanfall? Like, you don't know shyt yet so to come to the conclusions you did shows that you're trying too hard. Your opinions won't matter next week because you're guilty of trying too hard today :ufdup:
Microsoft actually has enough first party content for a separate show. What a time.:wow:
:win: