Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Theres 25 games listed there. If you don’t give a shyt about any of them, then yeah, you probably have limited taste in gaming and no subscription service will ever appeal to you. But for the millions upon millions of people who aren’t so limited in their taste GP has been a great value :ehh:

Literally all this stuff is included in that list even some JRPGs that fans claim are the best JRPGs to come out in decades

I don’t know why you’ve decided to not want to play games in genres that you yourself say you enjoy.

Weirdo behavior.

Again, Millions upon millions of people buy and play those games.

It’s ok if “they aren’t for you”

But pretending these games hold no value for the millions of people playing them is just asinine.
Your matrix-esque "Bullet-Time" dodging on my comparison to value in music was a masterful performance only a true waitbox stan could pull off.

the-matrix-matrix.gif

So because Gamepass has games that fit in my wide and general variety of genre preferences, I'm supposed to be happy about paying a surcharge for access to mid? I brought up Redfail for that exact reason. Everything about that game was supposed to match my interests. Yet it's dog water delivered in a smooth 30 "efpus" (mighty keef voice).

I do agree with you there is absolutely weirdo behavior amongst us..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Your matrix-esque "Bullet-Time" dodging on my comparison to value in music was a masterful performance only a true waitbox stan could pull off.
Games are not music. Nothing much for me to say about that dumb ass comparison :ehh:
the-matrix-matrix.gif

So because Xbox has games that fit in my wide and general variety of genre preferences, I'm supposed to be happy about paying a surcharge for access to mid? I brought up Redfail for that exact reason. Everything about that game was supposed to match my interests. Yet it's dog water delivered in a smooth 30 "efpus" (mighty keef voice).
Redfall is one game. I didn’t even list it. Not sure why you are stuck talking about it.

I gave you examples of very good games, in the genres you say you like. Talk about those :ehh:
I do agree with you there is absolutely weirdo behavior amongst us..
Yeah man, you been running around trippin for a couple weeks now.

somehow you supposed to be “BBG” advocate, but still on here trashing what most people in the industry agree is the beast deal in gaming.

Weirdo behavior. :huhldup: