Microsoft Is Losing Xbox One Momentum Due To 343's 'Halo: Master Chief Collection' Misdeeds

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont worry though breh..i ihave no problem adding one sell to xbox once i need one...ill help you guys out one day if yall step it up with something i want besides playing a movie on a usb stick...that came from a computer.....that i have in my bedroom already without all the extra stuff lol.

my tv doesnt even need a ps4 or xbox to use plex lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
...and like i said a million times...i can have a xbox at the snap of a finger...im not fighting "wars" with you nikkas...im just calling you out on your constant flip flips and fanboyism...your whole outlook on next gen changed once your demands werent met by the brand you wanted to root for no matter what....so now you're just aligning what so called wants with what xbox is giving you...u wasnt fukkin with halo but now u see thats the big exclusive for them u wanna act like its the shyt lol....u wasnt fukking with anything below 1080p...once u seen xbox was coming up short on that now it doesnt matter.....you all over the place...i been on the same shyt since before the systems dropped because i get what i want....once xbox got something i cant live without ill have one...money isnt a issue...neither is fanboyism.

:damn: @Rico !!!!
ikMSxUO3TcC6a.gif

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
you have more than twice as many posts as me and we've pretty much been on the site the same length of time.....look in the mirror and check your appearance lol.

i dont do multiple names either like other losers on this site lol
I wasn't even talkin bout you breh :wtf:??

How are you being contrarian for the sake of it?

Im talking bout XBots arguing against the grain for no fukkin reason all day

AKA @Rico asking questions he knows the answers to just so he can maybe say 'look I told you so'

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny how these people always tell you how adults should live their lives... Or like this messageboard is so difficult... Man I don't know y'alls backgrounds or anything but it is very easy to read and type. Some of the easiest things in my adulthood. Let's not pretend like people are out here missing out on life being on here... Some of y'all might be slooooooooow readers or something but my guess is most people this is a commercial break for a frolic from your job type of thing.