Microsoft Is Losing Xbox One Momentum Due To 343's 'Halo: Master Chief Collection' Misdeeds

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OH and also I have Halo didn't notice it was broken.. by the time I'm ready to play multiplayer it will work

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ps4 is knda a POS. My brother recently gave his away to his 1st grade son. Its sad that we can't admit it. That's why it sucks. Xbox heads were like this is cool but where's this feature. They listened and now we have that feature. I'm having a ton of fun with xbox. Bout to throw this flashdrive on there and watch some stuff. PS4 do that yet?
Nope and it's pathetic

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
YhFBWre.jpg

:dwillhuh: People in here arguing about video games when this dude is posting pics like this? Breh about to shoot up heroin for an imaginary win for himself because he has a ps4. :why:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony fans are cool. My problem is how they lie to themselves. Its not there yet. Ps4 has less features. With the exception of the remake all the exclusives have been subpar. If the order sucks which it kinda looks like it will or if its only as good as drive club :mjlol:... Uncharted is going to have to be epic and have all the best Wild Stallion songs on the soundtrack. I'm not impressed yet. I wouldn't buy one yet. Remember the whole we are going where the games are campaign? That's what it was before it was the resolution. There are great games that are dropping only on xbox. Sales or not Sony needs to catch up or else we all gonna have to settle for that subpar resolution lol:sas1:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sony fans are cool. My problem is how they lie to themselves. Its not there yet. Ps4 has less features. With the exception of the remake all the exclusives have been subpar. If the order sucks which it kinda looks like it will or if its only as good as drive club :mjlol:... Uncharted is going to have to be epic and have all the best Wild Stallion songs on the soundtrack. I'm not impressed yet. I wouldn't buy one yet. Remember the whole we are going where the games are campaign? That's what it was before it was the resolution. There are great games that are dropping only on xbox. Sales or not Sony needs to catch up or else we all gonna have to settle for that subpar resolution lol:sas1:

Rr3R9qx.gif

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Ps4 is knda a POS. My brother recently gave his away to his 1st grade son. Its sad that we can't admit it. That's why it sucks. Xbox heads were like this is cool but where's this feature. They listened and now we have that feature. I'm having a ton of fun with xbox. Bout to throw this flashdrive on there and watch some stuff. PS4 do that yet?
Shouldn't he have done that first? :dahell:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Wow, did not expect this. Im sure there is some hyperbole there though. It cant be that bad. I still think it will sell well. I mean its HALO and its cheaper. The box will be fine this holiday.

Plus MSFT is gaining good will, they just did that whole FREE 24 hours of Sunset Overdrive, then discounted it (15%).

-DMP-

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually having fun playing the campaign through again :manny: havent had any issues
Haven't touched the mp yet though