Microsoft Is Losing Xbox One Momentum Due To 343's 'Halo: Master Chief Collection' Misdeeds

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Hold up you got a syringe and bags of dope breh :wtf: ??

Them painkillers gettin too expensive?? :laff:
Terrible.

Dude acting like them cacs who rip albums and put a bag of weed in the proof photo like thats some cool shyt to do.

nikka you lame :scust:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sure buddy lol.

like buying a xbox is expensive....if i wanted to play old halos id have one...been there and done that and it wasnt good enough to buy over again....last of us was though....purchases prove everything....meanwhile you say u get your games free so dont act like you spent money on halo cuz its fire...no u spent it because your xbox awards plus what else u gonna buy right now? Jet Set? dead rising? Snorza? lol

lol@playing old halo over AVW and GTA right now...how you aint even play halo multiplayer yet? thas funny lol
meanwhile im beasting in cod startin t

meanwhile im beasting in cod startin to get right back up where i was :takedat:

Bought sunset... Looking for a deal on forza... But of course I'm gonna buy it. You getting on me cause I'm thrifty meanwhile you selling all your games on craigslist. I could buy a ps4. You know what's stopping me? I already have the the two games that are worth having on ps4. If you honestly thought there were more you'd have em.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Further at Demonic... whats up with driveclub. man the gifs... that game bombed. The only real ps4 exclusive that has been good is the remake... sad

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought sunset... Looking for a deal on forza... But of course I'm gonna buy it. You getting on me cause I'm thrifty meanwhile you selling all your games on craigslist. I could buy a ps4. You know what's stopping me? I already have the the two games that are worth having on ps4. If you honestly thought there were more you'd have em.
...and the games i want and copped were all available on ps4...so whats the difference between what im doing and what you are doing? nothing....cept one of us has the better looking games...the other doesnt lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Further at Demonic... whats up with driveclub. man the gifs... that game bombed. The only real ps4 exclusive that has been good is the remake... sad
nikka the best games have been ports....dead rising....jet set...these are the best games nikka...stop it.

cod...dope
shadow of mordore...dope
last of us ...the BEST remake nikka
2k...dope
farcry...out on both

etc etc.....if it was as serious as you THINK it is your precious xbox wouldnt be 3rd in sales lol

...what are you saying? You more worried about how many exclusives than what games are being played or are the best. nikka you aint even play halo online yet most people bought the game for that...gtfoh lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
...and like i said a million times...i can have a xbox at the snap of a finger...im not fighting "wars" with you nikkas...im just calling you out on your constant flip flips and fanboyism...your whole outlook on next gen changed once your demands werent met by the brand you wanted to root for no matter what....so now you're just aligning what so called wants with what xbox is giving you...u wasnt fukkin with halo but now u see thats the big exclusive for them u wanna act like its the shyt lol....u wasnt fukking with anything below 1080p...once u seen xbox was coming up short on that now it doesnt matter.....you all over the place...i been on the same shyt since before the systems dropped because i get what i want....once xbox got something i cant live without ill have one...money isnt a issue...neither is fanboyism.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
spend your adult life being contrarian for no reason other than to argue with other adults about video games brehs
you have more than twice as many posts as me and we've pretty much been on the site the same length of time.....look in the mirror and check your appearance lol.

i dont do multiple names either like other losers on this site lol

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the spin though? Games Broken...
...and like i said a million times...i can have a xbox at the snap of a finger...im not fighting "wars" with you nikkas...im just calling you out on your constant flip flips and fanboyism...your whole outlook on next gen changed once your demands werent met by the brand you wanted to root for no matter what....so now you're just aligning what so called wants with what xbox is giving you...u wasnt fukkin with halo but now u see thats the big exclusive for them u wanna act like its the shyt lol....u wasnt fukking with anything below 1080p...once u seen xbox was coming up short on that now it doesnt matter.....you all over the place...i been on the same shyt since before the systems dropped because i get what i want....once xbox got something i cant live without ill have one...money isnt a issue...neither is fanboyism.

My point is if I had a ps4 I would have some of the same games but less. I get a lot of 1080p from you but last I checked you watch a lot tv in standard definition. A lot of talking points and I guess really this post is about stock. Plus what are the mumbers in the united states?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: @this shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the spin though? Games Broken...

My point is if I had a ps4 I would have some of the same games but less. I get a lot of 1080p from you but last I checked you watch a lot tv in standard definition. A lot of talking points and I guess really this post is about stock. Plus what are the mumbers in the united states?
here u go talking about shyt that has nothing to do with games again....make sense...you are definately a xbot lol

ps4 has the most numbers everywhere..including the united states...everytime i say that you never reply...lol

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I love the constant rhetoric around "features", it's a video game console, if the "features" don't have anything to do with playing games then they present no benefit.
yeah breh, I have a roku and a apple tv in the house, why would I watch netflix or someother app on an xbox (my xbox 360 is shyt when streaming anyways, constant buffering etc)